What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

I'm not beliveing a word until Lynch or Frost say anything concrete but there's talk of a 4th season of Twin Peaks swirling around right now, with supposed inside sources and hints from cast members.
I'm not even sure where they go from here, there are plenty of unanswered questions but I'm not sure if any are enough for a whole new season.

• Paid Members

It's not worth a thread but I don't think we have a question thread anymore.

Where sports apps & providers have a blackout due to license being split across providers does that only apply to the live showing (so the match will be available after 24 hrs) or is it on any showing of that game by that channel?

• Paid Members

I binge watched the whole series of Unbelievable on Netflix on Sunday. Absolutely outstanding acting in that especially from the girl who plays Marie. A harrowing watch especially considering it’s a true story.

Anyone seen it?

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Monkee said:

I binge watched the whole series of Unbelievable on Netflix on Sunday. Absolutely outstanding acting in that especially from the girl who plays Marie. A harrowing watch especially considering it’s a true story.

Anyone seen it?

we did it over 4 nights. Such a sad story. My wife has bought the book after we finished but hasn't started it yet. But I thought everyone had a good turn, but the lead was indeed outstanding

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Monkee said:

Absolutely outstanding acting in that especially from the girl who plays Marie.

Kaitlyn Dever was also brilliant in Booksmart and Short Term 12.

21 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Mr Robot is back on, no idea what the fuck is going on tho. But what a way to kick off the season.

I love the show. I love being confused. It's great fun. I think I've been confused since it started to be honest.

Still really strong acting and I'm always surprised at the twists and turns they take. Fuck knows how they're going to end it.

6 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I thought it was fucking stupid. Best way I could describe it is "Dexter with computers". 

I remember you telling me off for saying it was good!  Then I got past the first season and Chest Knew Best.