Dynamite Duane

What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

The first series of Westworld really is excellent. But if I were you Keith, I'd leave it there after that.

Season 2 is just stupid, it tries so hard to be intelligent that it ends up going in the complete other direction.

Men Behaving Badly has been added to Netflix over the last few days. Martin Clunes really does have one of the oddest faces in the history of television.

It's not aged particularly well at all. Other than the theme which is still fucking great.

Has it got the ITV series with Harry Enfield instead of Neil Morrissey? Genuinely one of the worst acting performances ever. I am amazed they ever let him do anything other than sketch after that.

2 hours ago, gmoney said:

Has it got the ITV series with Harry Enfield instead of Neil Morrissey? Genuinely one of the worst acting performances ever. I am amazed they ever let him do anything other than sketch after that.

He was always a terrible actor. He barely keeps from corpsing in most of his sketches and they’re the ones they used!

Quite fond of MBB, and rewatched them all quite recently. The one (Drunk?) where they stay at the pub on Gary and Dorothy’s anniversary will always hold a special place in my heart.

”To us it spells M-A-R-L-B-O-R-O”

”.....Middlesbrough?”

MBB is one of those sitcoms, along with Bottom, The Young Ones and Only Fools, where I can recite every single line off by heat.

As mentioned above, "Drunk" is one of my fave episodes of any comedy ever, and is chocked full of quotable lines that get thown out when ever the lads get together at the pub...