What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

One of the things I love about SPJDO is how the lads appear in character on other shows when promoting the upcoming series. It's almost like they are living the gimmick like the t'old school wrestlers were.

• Paid Members

What was everyone’s opinion on this weeks no.9?

I did like it, but probably my least favourite of the season so far. I understand why they went with something like this after last weeks offering though, needed a different pace.

Still a good watch, just think it lacked something in comparison to the previous 4 episodes.

• Awards Moderator
2 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

What was everyone’s opinion on this weeks no.9?

I did like it, but probably my least favourite of the season so far. I understand why they went with something like this after last weeks offering though, needed a different pace.

Still a good watch, just think it lacked something in comparison to the previous 4 episodes.

It's impossible to keep up that level of story for a whole series. Bit of a palate cleanser. Entertaining enough, especially Noel Clarke.

• Paid Members
36 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

It's impossible to keep up that level of story for a whole series. Bit of a palate cleanser. Entertaining enough, especially Noel Clarke.

Fully agree, bit of a breather from the in-depth heaviness, especially after last week, whilst still being really good. It’s one of those things where although it might not have been my favourite episode, it’s still probably the best show on tv. 

We’re just really spoiled with this show aren’t we?

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members
51 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Up until the other week I'd only seen a couple of Inside No 9 so I watched the first two series on Netflix and started the 4th on the iPlayer.  Tonight's episode was Cheese And Crackers.

Fucking Hell.

Yeah, cracking episode 

Just finished Altered Carbon on Netflix.

Really enjoyed it, haven't read the books and I suspect that probably helps! I'm going to off the back of this though.

Yeah, it's very good if not at times bordering on gratuity but it's not the Blade Runner knock off that certain sites would have you believe. 

• Paid Members

I started watched Archer. I was looking for a new animated show to watch since I can only re-watch Rick & Morty so many times. I'd watched the first couple of episodes of Archer a long time ago but it didn't grab me. Anyway, I've watched about 5 seasons in a week (I have it on my second monitor while I'm doing work) and it's really good.

On the subject: what are people's favorite animated shows?

• Moderators

Would you have a try at Natasha Rankin-Sharp? I also want to marry Izzy Balmer off Street Auction.

Danny Sebastian has the worst voice in the world though

Edited by PowerButchi