What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

1 hour ago, Armitage Shanks said:

Nothing about my previous post in here was to like or dislike, either you watched the programme or didn't, if you did you can contribute. Isn't that how forums work? 

You posted it in the wrong thread, have a look at the thread title and then have a think about why it was disliked.  Then jump off a bridge.

I've only just noticed the "scripted" part in title. I just presumed it was a general TV discussion. That's called a mistake, what type of society do we live in when your told to jump off a bridge for a slight mistake (sight reading something). 

Edited by Armitage Shanks

1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

Double posting.  Make it a tall building.

Seriously what's your fucking problem, you sad pathetic twat. 

I PMd you to discuss your allegation and problem a few days back to keep it away from the forum but you blanked it, but any time I post you stick your fucking beak in. I said it in the PM if you don't like me (as you think I'm someone else) that's fine, ignore my posts, you can even use the block function so then you can't see at all. If you hate someone so much that you want them to jump off a bridge I think the block function would be a good option.

Your life seems to be this forum. Obviously your day to day life you must live a sad and bitter existence, and try to over compensate that by being a wannabe bully in here. Why else would some one be such an arrogant, self righteous, obnoxious prick?

You could of just answered why you think I'm this former member you hate so much. I'll give you something though you have got some pull in here as you seemed to have convinced others that I am them without a shred of evidence. 

Do people just scan for slight grammatical errors on here? It's a common mistake.

‘Could of’ or ‘could have’?

A common mistake is to write the word of instead of have or the contraction 've:

I could of told you that.

instead of:

I could have told you that.

or alternatively:

could’ve told you that.

The reason for the mistake is that the pronunciation of have in unstressed contexts is the same as that of of, and the two words are confused when it comes to writing them down. The error was recorded as early as 1837.