What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

The Leftovers season 1 finale was a really great episode to end what has been an uneven and messy but interesting season. I reallyl ike this show but it's not quite as good as it maybe could be. Saying that there is something special to it, it's not quite like anything else on TV at the moment.

The season 5 opening episode of Boardwalk Empire was a bit dissappointing though.

• Paid Members

Not sure if it's aired in the past or not but I recommend watching Children of the Holocaust at 4am on BBC2 this Friday. Set your DVR or something. 

Eyewitness accounts from history, brought to life in animation for a young audience.

I thought the animation was pretty cool.

Cheers for the suggestions!

I've seen the first series of Hannibal but didn't really rate it so never bothered with the second although I may have to review it if it gets better. 

The Blacklist is currently one of my favourite T.V shows to come out over the last year. I also watch Person of Interest, just in case somebody was going to recommend that.

Dexter was good through the first 3 or for seasons but naturally, it peaked too early and like most, I just though it was disappointing by the finale, even more so when I read about the proposed finale script that the original writer was aiming for.

I've managed to track down "Profiler" on Youtube so I'll be giving that a go although I can't manage to find Zankyou No Terror Dubbed, only Subbed, so if you have any links to more unknown sites that may have it that'd be tremendous!

Thanks for all the suggestions.

• Moderators

Some cracking comments under that video.

I went to Keele and I found this man extremely unnerving. And he didn't do anything to deserve and of his titles or awards, they just had to do something with him because he wouldn't leave the campus. Don't think he was even a student there, he just turned up one day and never left and talked to students as they walked past him. Weirdo.

Yup .... couldn't get him out of our kitchen in the Z cottage