What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Was me. Don't worry guys I'm short, fat, hairy and social awakward. Keeping the wrestling fan cliches alive.

Weren't you on that Only way is Coventry thing as well? Quite the media profile you're building! I can't help but think you're only using the UKFF as a stepping stone to greater things.

• Paid Members

Some cunt who got internet famous by walking round the streets in London sexually harassing women and posting the results on Vine. Then ITV2 confirmed their status as the worst TV station of all time by giving him his own show.

Initially I thought he was some parody that people had missed the point of a la Al Murray. But apparently he is for real.

• Paid Members
Initially I thought he was some parody that people had missed the point of a la Al Murray. But apparently he is for real.

Ridiculously popular too. His last tour played to thousands & that was just off the back of his Vine/Twitter.

• Paid Members

His Vines are like 10 seconds long as well, aren't they? How on earth does he fill a live show? I have seen about half a dozen of his videos that others have shared on Facebook. One was him waking up with two women in his bed, making a joke about how he has a bit of sausage for them for breakfast. Another one where he is standing near a female police officer, talking on the phone making out he’s meeting ‘some bird who is dressed like the old bill as she’s well kinky’. Another was him showing the camera a bag of weed him and his dad were smoking. Not sure what the punchline was.

It’s LAD humour, but without a punchline half the time and with a shit one the other half of the time. Just some Essex/East London pillock doing nothing of note.

Think of a Lee Nelson and Danny Dyer hybrid, if you can stomach that thought.

• Paid Members

Didn't know where to post this, as the random thoughts thread is gone but seeing as he's headlining Eastenders these days I'll pop it in here.

Did you know Danny Dyer's daughter is called Dani Dyer?