UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

I'm trying to edit a recent post. After pressing the edit button. "REQUIRED" in red letters comes up at the top of my original post. Which seems to be stopping me from editing. What does "REQUIRED" mean in this editing process?

• Paid Members

What was the legit deal with Silver Vision losing the WWE VHS / DVD contract ( and going out of business a few years afterwards) ? Simple case of contract not being renewed or something else?

Edited by bAzTNM#1

13 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

I've never seen those matches where the WWE Title changes hands in the middle of it and whoever is champ at the end leaves with it. Anyone know how many there were and what shows they're on?

The Championship Sramble match 

Unforgiven in 2008 is the show you want

ECW, WWE and World Heavyweight Titles were all defended on that show in 3 separate scramble matches.

I thought there was another one at some point but a quick search only brings up the Unforgiven event so I must be remembering wrong.

7 minutes ago, The Dart said:

There was another one.  At The Bash 2009.

Thanks I thought I rememberd there being another one away from that 1st event

It was for the ECW Title which may have thrown off my search on Google as I was searching for WWE title Scramble matches.

• Awards Moderator
12 minutes ago, Seargent Meerkat said:

I’m really enjoying Humberto Carrillo at the moment, but never saw anything of his from NXT/ 205. Does anyone have any recommendations of good matches from this period?

None come to mind as standouts but I do remember him having a match against Buddy Murphy on 205 early in the year. Generally speaking if it was a Murphy match on 205 it'll be pretty good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
28 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

I haven't seen any spoilers. Are either of Takeover or Survivor Series worth pirating? Are either of them under 16 hours? 

Main Survivor Series show was less than 3 1/2 hours. Not sure about Takeover but it wasn't overly long. Nothing close to bad on either show, as usual, but not too much I'd have worried if I missed. the opener on Takeover is probably the best match of the weekend.