[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Maddie Moate fans will be delighted to hear that Do You Know? will be back for a new series in a couple of weeks, I certainly am.

I find shows like this fascinating. Throw in an easy on the eye host and I’m sold.

the only other show I care about on there really is Hey Duggie. But I have to say, the mum in Waffle is making me invest into that show too

On 9/3/2018 at 1:15 PM, Linus said:

She slept with Phil Mitchell...

*Max Branning

CBeebies is a weird gig for these presenters. They rarely go on to do anything else do they? It used to be like working your way up the card until you get the move from Saturday morning live show to prime time but they just seem to disappear after CBeebies. Where's the next Stephen Mulhern coming from?

• Paid Members

I'm not sure if she counts as "less commercial", but I've just been watching the first episode of the new series of Taskmaster, and although I've never realised it, there is something about Jessica Knappett that really does it for me...

1 hour ago, Cod Eye said:

I'm not sure if she counts as "less commercial", but I've just been watching the first episode of the new series of Taskmaster, and although I've never realised it, there is something about Jessica Knappett that really does it for me...

Just looked her up. Fuck yes.

After a rewatch of The Office, I am fully backing Stirling Gallacher for this thread now as well. Forgot how sexy she is, and apparently now playing a lesbian on Corrie!!! Result.