[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members
23 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I got a like & follow on the Instagram for my podcast from bit part actress Heather Wake the other day. Never seen anything she’s been in (biggest role seems to in something called The Sandra West Diaries) but i’ll pay more attention from now on

[picture[

And isn’t against dressing up as Batgirl. Result!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I know we've discussed her and Ruby in the reality tv thread, but my god, Manon is bae. I've just been watching Extra Slice and I'm falling more in love with her each time she's on TV. Ruby is obviously stunning, but Manon is just undeniably sweet. And her French accent...oh my giddy aunt

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudGhlc3VuLmNvLnVrL3dwLWNv

• Awards Moderator
6 hours ago, PunkStep said:

I know we've discussed her and Ruby in the reality tv thread, but my god, Manon is bae. I've just been watching Extra Slice and I'm falling more in love with her each time she's on TV. Ruby is obviously stunning, but Manon is just undeniably sweet. And her French accent...oh my giddy aunt

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudGhlc3VuLmNvLnVrL3dwLWNv

Cinquante million times oui. I love her.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

11D1A190-C92F-4057-ADEC-5ECA76641752.jpeg.22c32cf41285487ca695c3d759c1f017.jpeg

Comedienne Christina P - I’d never heard of her before and then she popped up on one of Joe Rogan’s podcasts. I fell hopelessly in love in the very instant she appeared on screen and I am currently in the process of leaving my current partner, current job etc and moving to Canada to start a new life to be closer to her. She is married unfortunately, but at least we’d be breathing the same air, in a way? 

EDIT - She lives in LA. Of course she does. *Changes course of vessel*

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

• 3 weeks later...