Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted May 17 Paid Members Posted May 17 Briefly worked with the man who would marrying Sarah Cawood. She’s had some radio gigs but mostly she’s a mum now. Seems pretty happy. Andrew O’Connor and Brian Conley. Andrew had a very interesting career. His media company being behind Derren Brown’s Tv shows and Peep Show among other things. But Conley went from Saturday night prime time to disappearing for years. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted May 19 Paid Members Posted May 19 Brian Conley went (back?) into musical theatre like Gary Wilmott. He's currently playing Doc Brown in the current production of Back To The Future. Quote
Paid Members Scratch Posted May 19 Paid Members Posted May 19 And has been in Eastenders for quite some time. Quote
Paid Members theironshake Posted May 19 Paid Members Posted May 19 On 5/16/2026 at 10:09 AM, Scratch said: My mate at school was convinced his name was Dave Benson Hedges Quote
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted May 19 Posted May 19 2 hours ago, Scratch said: And has been in Eastenders for quite some time. And is going out on a tour with Joe Pasquale, Shane Ritchie and Bradley Walsh Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 19 Author Members Posted May 19 3 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said: And is going out on a tour with Joe Pasquale, Shane Ritchie and Bradley Walsh That's one for the Things you know will be shit thread if ever I saw one. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted May 20 Paid Members Posted May 20 7 hours ago, SuperBacon said: That's one for the Things you know will be shit thread if ever I saw one. It was. Twice. Both times by me I think. Quote
Rossman Posted May 20 Posted May 20 On 5/15/2026 at 5:54 PM, Cousin Jim Bob said: Dick and Dom seemed to be positioned as the next Ant and Dec at one point, but never really broke free from the CBBC tag. I'm presuming they ended up where most of the people mentioned here are. On the radio somewhere, probably with a podcast as well. Kate Thornton seemed to be one of ITV's big favourites at one point, bunch of big hosting roles. I'm presuming she went the radio route too. Dom has quite a good DIY channel on Instagram where he's doing odd jobs to his house. Dick & Dom do the student nights at the uni campuses for Freshers season which sees them through autumn to winter. Kate Thornton is one of those people with a monstrous gap in her CV after being on Saturday night TV for years. She's now on Greatest Hits Radio in the 1-4pm slot. Quote
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted May 21 Paid Members Posted May 21 Richard Osman’s House of Games seems to have guests who used to be on everything years before. Seen episodes recently with Carol Smilie, Toby Anstis, Jenny Powell and Sian Lloyd. They seemed to be everywhere late 90’s/early 2000’s then disappeared for years. Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted May 21 Paid Members Posted May 21 On 5/19/2026 at 6:49 PM, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said: And is going out on a tour with Joe Pasquale, Shane Ritchie and Bradley Walsh Quote
wordsfromlee Posted May 23 Posted May 23 Stormzy You couldn't get anyway from the guy and his music between 2017-2019. I had no idea he'd released an album in 2022. Theres no way I could imagine him headlining Glastonbury these days. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted May 23 Posted May 23 On 5/19/2026 at 11:53 PM, SuperBacon said: That's one for the Things you know will be shit thread if ever I saw one. I know a tour that will get on your nerves…… Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted May 23 Paid Members Posted May 23 Gail Porter. She was everywhere, and I’m not sure when she disappeared exactly, but I do know that she developed alopecia, and I really hope that isn’t what cost her the career she had. There was a spell in the late 2000s in which Flo Rida and Sean Paul guested on pretty much everyone’s songs. I don’t think they made anything they were involved with better, so I’m glad that you don’t hear from them so much these days. Another one from the 2000s - Yvette Fielding. She had a fairly big resurgence on the back of Most Haunted’s success, but then, appropriately, vanished like a ghost. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 23 Author Members Posted May 23 44 minutes ago, RedTwoster said: Gail Porter Watching her on the BBC Four TOTPs from the late 90s, you forget how gorgeous she was. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted May 24 Awards Moderator Posted May 24 7 hours ago, RedTwoster said: Gail Porter. She was everywhere, and I’m not sure when she disappeared exactly, but I do know that she developed alopecia, and I really hope that isn’t what cost her the career she had. She’s done a few appearances at the Fringe the last few years, very open about the ups and downs she’s been through, and is there again this year: ”She’s been famous, she’s been homeless, she’s been hit-on by the randy ghost of Jim Morrison. After a successful Edinburgh Fringe in 2023, Scotland’s favourite ghosthunter is back with a new show, sharing her infectious lust for life. And this time she is going Gail Force! When you’ve been sectioned with two blokes who both claim to be Jesus, it’s easy to be cynical – but Gail reminds us why life is worth living (even when you’re dead).” Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.