Paid Members FLips Posted May 15 Paid Members Posted May 15 (edited) 37 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: Hoping for a future when I can post "Romesh Ranganathan" in this thread. Not before I post about Stephen Mulhern. I actually want him to turn up in some torrid #metoo leak just so I can justify the way I've felt about him since he took over the SMTV Live slot. Can't get anything first hand, always the replacement host or host of the spinoff or reboot, and he's a magician of all fucking things. Hate him. Edited May 15 by FLips Quote
DavidB6937 Posted May 15 Posted May 15 7 minutes ago, FLips said: Not before I post about Stephen Mulhern. I actually want him to turn up in some torrid #metoo leak just so I can justify the way I've felt about him since he took over the SMTV Live slot. Can't get anything first hand, always the replacement host or host of the spinoff or reboot, and he's a magician of all fucking things. Hate him. It almost felt like they just ran out of presenters one day and had to use him. He'd been around for ages before he started getting everywhere. Although the same seemed to happen to Bradley Walsh for some reason - around for ages and then everywhere. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted May 15 Moderators Posted May 15 I met Alex Zane when he compered a small stand up night I went to at the height of his MTV fame. He was a decent guy, and he politely and between the lines confirmed that Dave Berry was as much of a knob as he came across on TV. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted May 15 Paid Members Posted May 15 3 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: It almost felt like they just ran out of presenters one day and had to use him. He'd been around for ages before he started getting everywhere. Although the same seemed to happen to Bradley Walsh for some reason - around for ages and then everywhere. hur hur hur Fanny Smeller hur hur hur. Idiot. Quote
davertfnewman Posted May 15 Posted May 15 I recall that SFX magazine used to have a section that listed who would be appearing at sci-fi conventions in the UK and ended most of them with "and, of course, Michael Sheard". Quote
CAREBEAR LUVVA Posted May 15 Posted May 15 Fearne Cotton. Stank up almost everything for years, then (very, very thankfully) seemed to vanish into thin air. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted May 15 Posted May 15 36 minutes ago, FLips said: Not before I post about Stephen Mulhern. I actually want him to turn up in some torrid #metoo leak just so I can justify the way I've felt about him since he took over the SMTV Live slot. Can't get anything first hand, always the replacement host or host of the spinoff or reboot, and he's a magician of all fucking things. Hate him. He’s been in the pocket of Ant and Dec for a while now. No chance he’s disappearing without a decent sized scandal. They’ve even got an Idiot Abroad style show where they make him go abroad and watch him cry whilst he eats sushi and stuff. Well, that was what I gathered from the 15 minutes of it I saw. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 15 Author Members Posted May 15 12 minutes ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said: Fearne Cotton. Stank up almost everything for years, then (very, very thankfully) seemed to vanish into thin air. I thought she was well fit to be honest so was always happy to see her. Dating the nonce Ian Watkins must haunt her, imagine that being one of your exes. Quote
Cousin Jim Bob Posted May 15 Posted May 15 Dick and Dom seemed to be positioned as the next Ant and Dec at one point, but never really broke free from the CBBC tag. I'm presuming they ended up where most of the people mentioned here are. On the radio somewhere, probably with a podcast as well. Kate Thornton seemed to be one of ITV's big favourites at one point, bunch of big hosting roles. I'm presuming she went the radio route too. Quote
Just Some Guy Posted May 15 Posted May 15 All this talk of kids TV presenters reminds me of Trevor & Simon. Over the BBC's kids shows like a rash, an early evening show in an attempt to appeal to students and then gone in an instant. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted May 15 Paid Members Posted May 15 I love Trevor and Simon. They did try a podcast years ago, but it didn't seem to take. It was really good though. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted May 15 Posted May 15 Probably best to leave the presenting before the presenting leaves you tbf. Quote
davertfnewman Posted May 15 Posted May 15 When it's live TV, sometimes you just run the risk of that happening. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted May 15 Posted May 15 Jayne Middlemiss She popped up on something I watched the other week and doesn’t seem to have aged a day. Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted May 15 Paid Members Posted May 15 He obviously disappeared for good reason but there was a time when Justin Lee Collins was all over absolutely fucking everything. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.