Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Saw a recent fan video of Tiffany Stratton calling a black man “boy”. Last year she posted a video with someone saying “black bitch” over a clip of Jade Cargill being hit.

Not the sharpest tools in the box these wrestlers.

Posted
56 minutes ago, Chico Torres said:

Saw a recent fan video of Tiffany Stratton calling a black man “boy”. Last year she posted a video with someone saying “black bitch” over a clip of Jade Cargill being hit.

Not the sharpest tools in the box these wrestlers.

I mean the Jade stuff was definitely ignorant for sure. I think the 'boy' thing is a bit of a stretch and probably wouldn't have even been picked up on unless the stuff had happened previously. 

But then I'm not black so something like that would probably go right over my head. If it's offensive then obviously it shouldn't be done but I wouldn't have been aware of it.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Chili said:

That's a bit of a shame. He's quite an educated lad is Xavier Woods so I'd expect him to not actually fall for bunkum like that.

Yeah the problem with cancer silver bullet treatments is there's a vast array of them, with extensive clinical trials and papers to cover them or at least prove they're "unproven in not, not curing this" . Unfortunately there's understandably money in treating cancer of the masses, so everyone will have a crack at the next radical new cure. 

 

Someone (get name evades me and I'm too lazy to Google it right now) who won a Nobel prize, said no dairy or processed foods was the ticket, another one is fenbendazole (worming tablets), with the latest I read being blue dye. 

 

Yet, it's irresponsible when celebrities just throw out a half baked fad. At least with Woods, he's only saying I've read x and y, I believe, go read it..hopefully encouraging people to make their own minds up. 

 

At least it's not inject bleach for covid. But it's still somewhat irresponsible, unless he has gone off and read up x or even scanned Google scholar before using his now considerable platform to preach to the masses. 

Edited by SwayWays
Posted
1 hour ago, SwayWays said:

Yeah the problem with cancer silver bullet treatments is there's a vast array of them, with extensive clinical trials and papers to cover them or at least prove they're "unproven in not, not curing this" . Unfortunately there's understandably money in treating cancer of the masses, so everyone will have a crack at the next radical new cure. 

 

Someone (get name evades me and I'm too lazy to Google it right now) who won a Nobel prize, said no dairy or processed foods was the ticket, another one is fenbendazole (worming tablets), with the latest I read being blue dye. 

 

Yet, it's irresponsible when celebrities just throw out a half baked fad. At least with Woods, he's only saying I've read x and y, I believe, go read it..hopefully encouraging people to make their own minds up. 

 

At least it's not inject bleach for covid. But it's still somewhat irresponsible, unless he has gone off and read up x or even scanned Google scholar before using his now considerable platform to preach to the masses. 

 

I'm sorry but he sounds just as bad as Trump did with his bleach thing when he basically says "No instances of cancer in Inuit culture because they use B17...go read the book, go read the book. I believe it".

 

When a quick Google says that is bollocks. This is like the AJ Styles flat earth thing where he has read/seen a video and now believes its real.

 

And the cancer conspiracy stuff is even worse tbh. There is an industry of charlatans convincing people to get off conventional treatments like Chemo because diet x with herb z will save them. 

Posted (edited)

Well exactly, unfortunately we live in a world were a person will follow a celebrity blindly, without the slightest bit of research - however Trump didn't say don't take my advice, and prefixed his own personal stance by stating his lack of medical expertise. 

However there are papers boasting tribes lacking experiences of diseases such as cancer, due to their lack of western influence... But ones that don't have an agenda naturally state that those same tribes are without the same understanding of said diseases, as their western counterparts. In short, agreed that kind of confirmation bias, is paramount to bollocks. 

But again, there's probably a guy in Georgia(to pick, but one), currently eating a full apple, regretting having had a CIF IV. 

 

Edited by SwayWays
Posted

Yeh, say any unprovable bollocks and some idiot will believe it… Christ, say any bollocks that is easily disprovable and you’ll still get muppets calling you a genius

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

12 minutes ago, TibBo said:

Yeh, say any unprovable bollocks and some idiot will believe it…

On the other hand, you can say something entirely believable and you'll have some Doog going 'nah, not having it.'

  • Paid Members
Posted
8 hours ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

When a quick Google says that is bollocks. This is like the AJ Styles flat earth thing where he has read/seen a video and now believes its real.

When you do your own research, choose your earphones wisely.

  • Paid Members
Posted

There's loads of footage of him using the N word over the years. He's taken the Samoan wrestlers appropriating African American hip hop culture thing to the next level though.

Posted

You'd think once you hit the big time and the media is all over you you'd calm it. I can't say I haven't been waiting for him to do something crazy, I love the guy but he's got a history of just doing wild stuff.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...