Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted August 20, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 20, 2024 Mone went down and trained with New Wave (Mark Andrews) tonight as well. Always appreciate seeing stars of that size still looking to improve and fine tune with different trainers and schools where the chance can. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted August 20, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 20, 2024 What a brilliant prick. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted August 20, 2024 Members Posted August 20, 2024 Is he actually retiring if he loses? Quote
Merzbow Posted August 21, 2024 Posted August 21, 2024 Just saw Bryan did a video for The Sun, I hope he gets injured in front of his kids. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted August 21, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2024 35 minutes ago, Merzbow said: Just saw Bryan did a video for The Sun, I hope he gets injured in front of his kids. Shut the fuck up, you idiot. Quote
King Mal the Glorious Posted August 21, 2024 Posted August 21, 2024 I can't imagine many US wrestlers are up to speed on UK tabloid lore. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted August 21, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2024 Bryan Danielson thought Ice Spice was a Spice Girl. Not a man with his finger on the pulse. In one of those mad World’s Colliding moments, Will Ospreay is on the Off Menu podcast today. Fair play to them. Definitely feels like more press than last year. Wouldn’t surprise me if they shift those final tickets and hit 55k. Ed Gamble’s a huge fan, isn’t he? Quote
wordsfromlee Posted August 21, 2024 Posted August 21, 2024 Just now, Supremo said: Bryan Danielson thought Ice Spice was a Spice Girl. Not a man with his finger on the pulse. In one of those mad World’s Colliding moments, Will Ospreay is on the Off Menu podcast today. Fair play to them. Definitely feels like more press than last year. Wouldn’t surprise me if they shift those final tickets and hit 55k. Ed Gamble’s a huge fan, isn’t he? Yeah, he got into it after taking part in The Wrestling at the O2 a couple of years ago. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted August 21, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2024 7 minutes ago, Supremo said: Bryan Danielson thought Ice Spice was a Spice Girl. Not a man with his finger on the pulse. In one of those mad World’s Colliding moments, Will Ospreay is on the Off Menu podcast today. Fair play to them. Definitely feels like more press than last year. Wouldn’t surprise me if they shift those final tickets and hit 55k. Ed Gamble’s a huge fan, isn’t he? Gamble is a big fan, but he says on the beginning of the podcast that it was his wife that got him back into wrestling after been a fan in the Attitude era and then drifting away. Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted August 21, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2024 Both things are kind of true - Ed's wife got into wrestling, and now does gymnastics and occasional wrestling training at the same school that trained Ed for The Wrestling. Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted August 21, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2024 Wow, yeah went to queue up some podcasts for the train today and saw that mad cross over pop up. Bold predictions: Something from Nandos for the main and I reckon he’s a poppadom guy. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted August 21, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2024 23 hours ago, Zaheer said: Sorry if it's been posted but if you know anyone that works for NHS you can get free tickets (just pay booking fee) https://nhs.ticketsforgood.co.uk/events/224001-all-elite-wrestling-aew-all-in-2024 Has anyone tried this successfully? Mate of mine claimed 4 tickets, paid the admin fees but is unable to claim the actual tickets. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted August 21, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2024 1 hour ago, King Mal the Glorious said: I can't imagine many US wrestlers are up to speed on UK tabloid lore. I think if a newspaper approached me and asked me to do a video with them and I'd never heard of them, I'd take 5 minutes out of my day to find out who they are first. But that's just me! Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted August 21, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2024 I get that, and one of the many many reasons I love Juergen Klopp is his refusal to work with that rag. For an American pro wrestler doing the media rounds for the millionth time in his career I think it’s a more forgivable one. I can’t imagine he was approached by The Sun or Lad Bible etc. directly. I’d have loved it if he refused but can see why he’d be oblivious. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted August 21, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2024 (edited) 22 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: I think if a newspaper approached me and asked me to do a video with them and I'd never heard of them, I'd take 5 minutes out of my day to find out who they are first. But that's just me! It's highly unlikely Danielson is personally approached. AEW will have a media/press team who will arrange all these things for their stars and they just do the rounds. My guess is Danielson probably hasn't heard of any of them! Edited August 21, 2024 by LaGoosh Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.