All in 2024

I know it's a bit early but I think it's relevant.

What would you like to see at all in and what do you think will happen?

I think osprey might be in the main event but not for the title. Perhaps against okada. I don't know who swerve will face. I'd love to see Danielson v zack sabre jr. I'd like to see more women's matches this year. Be great if Jamie Hayter was back. 

Hopefully they have another stadium stampede match. 

I'd love to see Adam copeland in a ladder match but I doubt that will happen. 

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

The main thing to me is I want to see an epic and classic Bryan Danielson singles match. Whether that's a rematch with Ospreay, Kenny Omega or a new match with Pac or Samoa Joe or Orange Cassidy or Darby Allin...to me that's the thing of most importance on this show.

Edited by LaGoosh

Even more so if Danielson made it clear it would likely be his last match too...

Speaking personally I didn't love the SS match from in the stadium as a lot of the backstage/out of sight stuff was not seen,.but watching it back on TV where they could jump from skirmish to skirmish made it much better.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Tim Healys Chutney Spoon said:

Even more so if Danielson made it clear it would likely be his last match too...

I don't think he's retiring in that sense, just moving from an 'every week' wrestler to a 'special occasion' wrestler so he can spend less time on the road.

• Paid Members

I hold the strong belief that Osprey should beat Swerve for the belt at Wembley and then defend it against Danielson at All Out the following week. He's their top babyface now and needs a coronation

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2024 at 1:52 PM, Tim Healys Chutney Spoon said:

Speaking personally I didn't love the SS match from in the stadium as a lot of the backstage/out of sight stuff was not seen,.but watching it back on TV where they could jump from skirmish to skirmish made it much better.

Where where you sat? I watched most of it on the big screen anyway. I tell you what I would love to see. A ladder match. They could do one for the women's championship match on the same night. I don't know if Jamie hayter could make all in but it would be great 

On 4/23/2024 at 3:32 PM, Duke said:

I hold the strong belief that Osprey should beat Swerve for the belt at Wembley and then defend it against Danielson at All Out the following week. He's their top babyface now and needs a coronation

Swerves title has come at the wrong time. I don't see aew waiting a year to give osprey the title. But he will probably want to win it at Wembley. I would feel sorry for swerve but its not that he's done anything wrong it's just osprey is just ridiculously good