Thefatduck Posted August 19, 2024 Posted August 19, 2024 Any change in ticket prices? Do you think they’ll drop them just before the event? Quote
mrtrickio Posted August 19, 2024 Posted August 19, 2024 2 hours ago, Thefatduck said: Any change in ticket prices? Do you think they’ll drop them just before the event? Prices have dropped (but don't know what your reference point was) however they're not allowing exchanges if you've already bought. Shame. I cudda got way better seats for the same price I paid in the pre sale. Much like Cardiff. Quote
Paid Members DEF Posted August 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 19, 2024 Out of curiosity anyone in London seen any advertising? I remember seeing loads of buses and billboards last year. We went to RevPro last week and I didn't spot a thing. Quote
MVP RULZ Posted August 19, 2024 Posted August 19, 2024 (edited) 18 minutes ago, DEF said: Out of curiosity anyone in London seen any advertising? I remember seeing loads of buses and billboards last year. We went to RevPro last week and I didn't spot a thing. I just spent the weekend in London with the wife, saw a show Saturday night and bit of shopping etc round Leicester Square area yesterday and didn't see one single advert for it at all on the tube, buses, posters, billboards etc around that area all weekend long Edited August 19, 2024 by MVP RULZ Quote
westlondonmist Posted August 19, 2024 Posted August 19, 2024 22 minutes ago, DEF said: Out of curiosity anyone in London seen any advertising? I remember seeing loads of buses and billboards last year. We went to RevPro last week and I didn't spot a thing. Nothing, and I use the tube a fair bit and last year it was all over lots of tube stations. That probably cost an absolute shit tonne though and likely isn't really worth it financially. Last year they wanted to get a huge crowd at Wembley and the costs to get that publicity may have been worth it for that. Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted August 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 19, 2024 I've seen one ad on the side of a bus, and a mate posted a photo of a poster he saw at a Tube station today. Definitely less than I saw last year. What annoyed me about the new bus ad compared to last year is exactly what annoyed me about the (subtle) change to the AEW logo. The entire side of a bus to advertise on, and the word "Wrestling" isn't on there once. Quote
abucalves Posted August 19, 2024 Posted August 19, 2024 I saw one poster at Stratford station the other day and a couple on buses but can't remember where Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted August 19, 2024 Awards Moderator Posted August 19, 2024 My wife was in London last week for Taylor Swift and spotted this poster at a station, so they are out there. (she circled the people she wants to see at the show before sending it to me. There’ll be outrage if Joe doesn’t make a surprise appearance to help out Hook) Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted August 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 19, 2024 Quite upsetting that across both Dynamite/Collision and All In, the only person pulling double duty so far is Chris bastard Jericho. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted August 19, 2024 Posted August 19, 2024 33 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said: Quite upsetting that across both Dynamite/Collision and All In, the only person pulling double duty so far is Chris bastard Jericho. At least his Fozzy show got downgraded to a smaller venue. Not quite “Puppet Show plus Fozzy”, but not far off either Quote
Paul Essex Posted August 19, 2024 Posted August 19, 2024 4 hours ago, Thefatduck said: Any change in ticket prices? Do you think they’ll drop them just before the event? Some seat filling sites are giving tickets for just the admin fee. Glad I held back until now. Quote
mrtrickio Posted August 19, 2024 Posted August 19, 2024 14 minutes ago, Paul Essex said: Some seat filling sites are giving tickets for just the admin fee. Glad I held back until now. Presumably these are the cheapest seats available? Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted August 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 19, 2024 (edited) 40 minutes ago, mrtrickio said: Presumably these are the cheapest seats available? Usually. Certainly was for Clash at the Castle 2022, it was mostly ones near the back. Edited August 19, 2024 by Hannibal Scorch Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted August 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 19, 2024 3 hours ago, DEF said: Out of curiosity anyone in London seen any advertising? I remember seeing loads of buses and billboards last year. We went to RevPro last week and I didn't spot a thing. I see at least one poster a day on the side of a bus or at a tube/train station and have done for weeks. Last year I probably saw 2-3 so they are definitely out there but not as prominent. Quote
Joe Blog Posted August 19, 2024 Posted August 19, 2024 4 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said: the only person pulling double duty so far is Chris bastard Jericho. Time for my annual ‘did you know Jericho thought London was the oldest city in the world.’ The thick fuck Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.