blackholesun85 Posted August 22, 2024 Posted August 22, 2024 @28:00 minutes On the “please retire” chants: “Sting at 64 retired and everybody is different. To me, when the ‘please retire’ chants were going, I was laughing because I have zero intentions of that. I’ve got a six pack, I can do a moonsault, and I know exactly what I’m doing in the ring. I know how to write storylines." Anybody want to volunteer in leading the search for Chris' six pack because I certainly can't fucking see it... Quote
thatvinylgeek Posted August 22, 2024 Posted August 22, 2024 If spot someone sporting this beauty on Sunday it's probably me...say Hi ? Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted August 22, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2024 Jericho was a big marquee signing for AEW. He did a lot of good work in the first couple of years, he bought viewers in and probably helped open doors with talent for TK. But he’s washed, he has been for ages and I’d love nothing more for him to slip into a backstage role and not waste any more TV time. Quote
Infinity Land Posted August 22, 2024 Posted August 22, 2024 2 hours ago, blackholesun85 said: @28:00 minutes On the “please retire” chants: “Sting at 64 retired and everybody is different. To me, when the ‘please retire’ chants were going, I was laughing because I have zero intentions of that. I’ve got a six pack, I can do a moonsault, and I know exactly what I’m doing in the ring. I know how to write storylines." Anybody want to volunteer in leading the search for Chris' six pack because I certainly can't fucking see it... I'm sure there are enough beer drinkers out there willing to search his locker room. Quote
Olly1984 Posted August 22, 2024 Posted August 22, 2024 Anyone reckon Ricochet is turning up? What with next years event being in Texas I reckon ol Tony hasn't been able to resist signing him. Reckon hewill either show up in Casino gauntlet as the joker or at the end of MJF/Ospreay, setting up Will's next feud. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted August 23, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 23, 2024 Card looks interesting, coaches and hostel are booked. I'm pretty excited, and I get to spend the day with one of my bestest oldest friends. What's not to enjoy? I'm kicking myself over not heading down in the morning so I could see Justice at Field Day as well, but that would have probably been a bit too much, both financially and in terms of social batteries. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted August 23, 2024 Posted August 23, 2024 9 hours ago, Olly1984 said: Anyone reckon Ricochet is turning up? What with next years event being in Texas I reckon ol Tony hasn't been able to resist signing him. Reckon hewill either show up in Casino gauntlet as the joker or at the end of MJF/Ospreay, setting up Will's next feud. Fightful are saying he has signed so just a matter of when he turns up now. I'm not that fussed but hopefully he can pull an Ospreay and be better on the mic than expected as he's rarely been able to make me care. He'll obviously have some good matches though. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted August 23, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 23, 2024 They should just bring him in as Prince Puma. He's way better at that and it's a great character. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted August 23, 2024 Posted August 23, 2024 46 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: They should just bring him in as Prince Puma. He's way better at that and it's a great character. Someone on Twitter said the same thing to him and he replied saying he can’t as Netflix own the rights to the character. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted August 23, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 23, 2024 34 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said: Someone on Twitter said the same thing to him and he replied saying he can’t as Netflix own the rights to the character. King Jaguar. Tony Khan will be going for the corporate synergy. Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted August 23, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 23, 2024 So after a few weeks of pestering I've managed to persuade my mate to come to the show again this year (he's been very much off AEW, on WWE the last 12 months) - is there a point where Ticketmaster actually stops selling/re-selling tickets for this kind of thing? Guessing in the age of the e-ticket you could buy at 4:45pm on Sunday and be in your seat for the start of the show 15 mins later? Trying to figure out the best time to jump in for a potential deal, but last minute stuff is very much not my personality so never done it before! Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted August 23, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 23, 2024 9 minutes ago, Statto said: So after a few weeks of pestering I've managed to persuade my mate to come to the show again this year (he's been very much off AEW, on WWE the last 12 months) - is there a point where Ticketmaster actually stops selling/re-selling tickets for this kind of thing? Guessing in the age of the e-ticket you could buy at 4:45pm on Sunday and be in your seat for the start of the show 15 mins later? Trying to figure out the best time to jump in for a potential deal, but last minute stuff is very much not my personality so never done it before! Tickets are off at the moment. Expecting the final tickets to go on sale again today but no one knows officially Quote
abucalves Posted August 23, 2024 Posted August 23, 2024 1 hour ago, LaGoosh said: They should just bring him in as Prince Puma. He's way better at that and it's a great character. It would never happen but I think it would be great. I have seen push back when this has been suggested saying that Lucha Underground wasn't that big so why do it, but then I see so many different people mention it Quote
Paid Members 2Xtreme_lives Posted August 23, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 23, 2024 35 minutes ago, poetofthedeed said: Hmmm.. It's bullshit surely, just the two rotated in photoshop to make a 5 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.