All in 2024

• Paid Members

Bryan Danielson thought Ice Spice was a Spice Girl. Not a man with his finger on the pulse.

In one of those mad World’s Colliding moments, Will Ospreay is on the Off Menu podcast today. Fair play to them. Definitely feels like more press than last year. Wouldn’t surprise me if they shift those final tickets and hit 55k.

Ed Gamble’s a huge fan, isn’t he?

Just now, Supremo said:

Bryan Danielson thought Ice Spice was a Spice Girl. Not a man with his finger on the pulse.

In one of those mad World’s Colliding moments, Will Ospreay is on the Off Menu podcast today. Fair play to them. Definitely feels like more press than last year. Wouldn’t surprise me if they shift those final tickets and hit 55k.

Yeah, he got into it after taking part in The Wrestling at the O2 a couple of years ago. 

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Gamble is a big fan, but he says on the beginning of the podcast that it was his wife that got him back into wrestling after been a fan in the Attitude era and then drifting away.

• Paid Members

Both things are kind of true - Ed's wife got into wrestling, and now does gymnastics and occasional wrestling training at the same school that trained Ed for The Wrestling. 

• Paid Members

Wow, yeah went to queue up some podcasts for the train today and saw that mad cross over pop up. Bold predictions: Something from Nandos for the main and I reckon he’s a poppadom guy. 

• Paid Members
23 hours ago, Zaheer said:

Sorry if it's been posted but if you know anyone that works for NHS you can get free tickets (just pay booking fee)

https://nhs.ticketsforgood.co.uk/events/224001-all-elite-wrestling-aew-all-in-2024

Has anyone tried this successfully? Mate of mine claimed 4 tickets, paid the admin fees but is unable to claim the actual tickets.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, King Mal the Glorious said:

I can't imagine many US wrestlers are up to speed on UK tabloid lore.

I think if a newspaper approached me and asked me to do a video with them and I'd never heard of them, I'd take 5 minutes out of my day to find out who they are first. But that's just me!

• Paid Members

I get that, and one of the many many reasons I love Juergen Klopp is his refusal to work with that rag. For an American pro wrestler doing the media rounds for the millionth time in his career I think it’s a more forgivable one. I can’t imagine he was approached by The Sun or Lad Bible etc. directly. I’d have loved it if he refused but can see why he’d be oblivious. 

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I think if a newspaper approached me and asked me to do a video with them and I'd never heard of them, I'd take 5 minutes out of my day to find out who they are first. But that's just me!

It's highly unlikely Danielson is personally approached. AEW will have a media/press team who will arrange all these things for their stars and they just do the rounds. My guess is Danielson probably hasn't heard of any of them! 

Edited by LaGoosh