All in 2024

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

It's fairly standard practice which most musical acts do as well. 

Some of whom kfogg may well have covered.

1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Some of whom kfogg may well have covered.

Stop itttt lmao 

No I understand that perspective and they want as close to a sell out as possible but the sheer number of tickets that seem to still be available compared to how well they did last year is concerning and I'm positive it's not gone the way they expected. 

It's not me pointing and laughing it's disappointing and upsetting because everyone agrees competition in this business brings the best from everyone but the drop for them isn't great but one I hope they recover and turn round.

I still think considering the economic state and the fact there's been so many big shows in the UK over the past few years 40 to 50k is an amazing number.  There's got to be plenty of people who have had their fill of big show wrestling and don't feel like travelling or paying for a ticket if they've been to one or more of the others. 

Considering the UK is the size of a small US state and although Europeans couod be coming over at added expense. To get that number when their home base gets 4000 tops to some shows. It's a fantastic number. 

But I'd stop after this one and move into arenas for next year if they do it again or that numbers going to get smaller 

• Paid Members

40k is incredible for a company that barely clears 4k in the US. Who knows if it makes money or not, but I certainly am not that worried that they are using seat filler sites and the like, 

They'd been sitting at 40k with the high ticket prices and long before there was mention of these promotional offers started to pop up. Most people still buying are going to go to Ticketmaster.

I'd probably be more worried about what the resellers market looks like and those that bought early delaying things, if buying at all, next year. Last I saw they still hadn't shifted 4k for Cardiff. Something that should have been an instant sell-out once upon a time.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, simonworden said:

But I'd stop after this one and move into arenas for next year if they do it again or that numbers going to get smaller 

Funny you say that, reports are coming out they've booked a stadium in Australia in 2025 so they might be moving All In there. 

But yeah I don't think they should run Wembley again after this and perhaps a European tour might be a better idea. Run a months worth of Dynamite/Collision across Europe.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Stop itttt lmao 

No I understand that perspective and they want as close to a sell out as possible but the sheer number of tickets that seem to still be available compared to how well they did last year is concerning and I'm positive it's not gone the way they expected. 

It's not me pointing and laughing it's disappointing and upsetting because everyone agrees competition in this business brings the best from everyone but the drop for them isn't great but one I hope they recover and turn round.

Tbf £9 is double what I was offered for Clash at the Castle 2022 from I assume the same seat filling service. The set it up for 50k this year because the first year has that novelty factor, it was never going to be as popular. Nor was the insane idea to basically put two shows on sale in the same venue in the same year! After buying seats in the pre sale for the first All In, I skipped this years pre sale. Still the fact any wrestling company can sell 40k+ tickets 2 years in a row in London is impressive. TNA didn’t manage to sell out Wembley Arena when they were hot here.

13 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

Texas finally gets a PPV. Hopefully now we can see more AEW dates in the UK for TV or a tour.

GVCrn8ZWMAEOGW5?format=jpg&name=medium

I'm certain that Tony said they'll be back at Wembley for 2026, but they could easily do a show at Craven Cottage next summer.

Y'all In.

I love that the mayor of Arlington is called Jim Ross.

I can't admit to seeing much of Arlington when I was there for Wrestlemania, but it didn't scream tourism to me.  It's apparently the only city in America to have zero public transport - not even buses.

Edited by The Dart