Clash at the Castle 2024 comes to Glasgow

Daaaaaad!

I've seen people compare him to Grado, but Grado is pretty famous outside of wrestling right? Just trying to understand the comparison beyond they're both Scottish. I always thought Grado was more recognisable in general. 

2 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

I've seen people compare him to Grado, but Grado is pretty famous outside of wrestling right? Just trying to understand the comparison beyond they're both Scottish. I always thought Grado was more recognisable in general. 

My Dad knows who Grado is, and he really only knows The Bushwhackers, Seamus, The Rock, Hogan and Austin, who he of course calls Steve Stone Cold.

2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Depends on whether you are a BBC fan or a Local radio fan as it made number 4 on the Network Chart https://www.bigtop40.com/charts/2024/18/

The official charts are really confusing. It reached number 6 here, but apparently there is another chart with airplay included and it didn't make that https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/singles-sales-chart/20240503/7509/ 

Yeh I don't want to drag the conversation out anymore, because it's not really relevant, but as a music charts buff I can't resist- the "singles sales chart" isn't the official chart, the "singles chart" is,   You are right, it is confusing, but it is how it is.   In any chart statistics books or records, it will show that Joe Hendry never had a Top 100 single.

15 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

And the one thing that Steve Davis will always have over Joe's brother Stephen is that he has had a top 10 hit as part of The Matchroom Mob. Even The Romford Rap made the top 100. 

Plus Steve is the only one who has DJ’d “One Deck Night” at Elektric round the corner from me, as has Scotch household name Pat Nevin. Joe Hendry wouldn’t even get served. 

Edited by Keith Houchen
It isn’t at The Dulcimer, that’s a few doors down

It depends on the fanbase there really as to whether he’s known. Joe has done the BritWres scene, he will be known by any of them in the arena. Given that a lot of families have been priced out then I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s mostly hardcore wrestling fans who don’t want to spend their cash on anything else.