Forum Awards - Unsung Poster of the Year 2023

Forum Awards - Unsung Poster of the Year 2023  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh wow, I’m really chuffed to be nominated. Thanks guys, the kind words really do mean a lot.Β 

I’ve given @FLipsΒ my vote. He’s a brilliant poster, and an outstanding person too.Β 

Edited by RedRooster

• Paid Members

Thanks to people voting for me in this one. In the main On Topic award I’m like Kane in a Royal Rumble ; happy to be here but I know I’m not going to win.

• Paid Members

Happy to be nominated. Glad I add some positivity to the board as a whole as I do worry at times I can be a bit blegh (and not the good metalcore blegh). Among some lovely names there as well.

I don't need to get a suit for this do I?

ShyDad/Jolly/I Bent My Wookie

Yeah Deathrey is a gem, richly deserved.

I feel like Carbomb should be here as well, seeing as he's one or the nicest people in the world, he should also be a good egg nomination as well.

Also, Shy Dad love you mate, but I'm not ever referring to you or using your new name. It has proper upset me πŸ˜†

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Also, Shy Dad love you mate, but I'm not ever referring to you or using your new name. It has proper upset me πŸ˜†

If anything it'll make my friends laugh more that people still refer to me as a Dad in a little corner of the Internet.

But how can you not love Ralph Wiggum? πŸ˜†