Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 30, 2024 Moderators Posted January 30, 2024 There's not anyone on that list who doesn't actively make this forum a better place so all worthy winners. My vote went to gmoney.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 30, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 30, 2024 RedRooster has had a terrific year.
Keith Houchen Posted January 30, 2024 Posted January 30, 2024 Gone for Rooster because a lot of the others have been nominated before, so I don’t think that counts as unsung.
DavidB6937 Posted January 30, 2024 Posted January 30, 2024 Another Rooster fan here. Very consistent and reasonable and always worth a read. Basically everything I'm not. A good one.
RedRooster Posted January 30, 2024 Posted January 30, 2024 (edited) Oh wow, I’m really chuffed to be nominated. Thanks guys, the kind words really do mean a lot. I’ve given @FLips my vote. He’s a brilliant poster, and an outstanding person too. Edited January 30, 2024 by RedRooster
Paid Members FLips Posted January 30, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 30, 2024 (edited) You got my vote Rooster! Also thanks that's very nice of you to say! Edited January 30, 2024 by FLips
Paid Members air_raid Posted January 31, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 31, 2024 Thanks to people voting for me in this one. In the main On Topic award I’m like Kane in a Royal Rumble ; happy to be here but I know I’m not going to win.
Paid Members gmoney Posted January 31, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 31, 2024 All lovely people (myself excluded), but I give the nod to RedRooster this year.
Paid Members waters44 Posted January 31, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 31, 2024 @air_raid deserves this one as a thank you for the house show thread
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted January 31, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 31, 2024 Happy to be nominated. Glad I add some positivity to the board as a whole as I do worry at times I can be a bit blegh (and not the good metalcore blegh). Among some lovely names there as well. I don't need to get a suit for this do I? ShyDad/Jolly/I Bent My Wookie
deathrey Posted January 31, 2024 Posted January 31, 2024 I often think the same thing @I Bent My Wookie, I'm surprised I was nominated for this rather than white noise award! You should know that you are a valuable member of the board and I always enjoy your posts.
King Coconut Posted January 31, 2024 Posted January 31, 2024 It's deathrey for me. I was once a right twat to her while she was having a bit of a crisis and every single post she's made since then has reminded me how fantastic she is and what a dick I am.
Members SuperBacon Posted January 31, 2024 Members Posted January 31, 2024 Yeah Deathrey is a gem, richly deserved. I feel like Carbomb should be here as well, seeing as he's one or the nicest people in the world, he should also be a good egg nomination as well. Also, Shy Dad love you mate, but I'm not ever referring to you or using your new name. It has proper upset me ?
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted January 31, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 31, 2024 6 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: Also, Shy Dad love you mate, but I'm not ever referring to you or using your new name. It has proper upset me ? If anything it'll make my friends laugh more that people still refer to me as a Dad in a little corner of the Internet. But how can you not love Ralph Wiggum? ?
Recommended Posts