Jump to content

Forum Awards - Unsung Poster of the Year 2023  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I love Shyyyyy Daaaaad as well, but this time had to vote deathrey - she's a good presence on this forum.

@SuperBacon thanks, appreciate the vote of confidence. Think I'm OK with being the Jake "The Snake" Roberts of the forum at this point though.

Edited by Carbomb
  • Paid Members
Posted
11 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

I love Shyyyyy Daaaaad as well, but this time had to vote deathrey - she's a good presence on this forum.

@SuperBacon thanks, appreciate the vote of confidence. Think I'm OK with being the Jake "The Snake" Roberts of the forum at this point though.

I think my long term game is to let everyone else win and then get an honorary award, the Oscars committee do it and this place is predominantly less white and offensive.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...