Vince McMahon may actually be done this time [Trigger warning: Sexual Assault]

JNLister

8 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Wasn’t that Abraham Washington on Raw saying “He’s like Kobe in a Colorado hotel, unstoppable”

he did however it's the one max said about Duke Lacrosse which apparently had to be edited from aew tv

https://packaged-media.redd.it/qx3ftcubz9f71/pb/m2-res_356p.mp4?m=DASHPlaylist.mpd&v=1&e=1707105600&s=5ea8d718c705cdb82f470524225656958c986762#t=0

Edited by buba3d

34 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

Don’t think I’ll be watching this. Big fan of Nash but I feel like I know the tone this is gonna take. Anyone listened to it yet? 

It's shockingly bad, Nash is more upset that people dared to ask his mate a question at the presser.

I'm not surprised anymore though, I pretty much stopped listening most weeks after he went down the "they're transing the kids" conspiracy hole.

Edited by Merzbow

• Paid Members

Christ. Yeah I wasn’t expecting anything good to come from him talking about it given his usual pro-Vince stance and his obvious ties to Triple H. But that sounds worse than I even imagined. 

• Paid Members

I just got done with Nashs take, he even admitted to having not read it before comparing Vince trying to hug this poor women in his underwear to him and his wife, 

Even when Sean tried to point out this is before she was hired he wouldn't have it. 

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Whatever you think Nash's response will be, its much worse. He sounds like a fucking idiot. He's critical of the victim for "profiting from deviancy." He's a thick cunt.

That sounds like a Vince soundbite that they'd stick on a T-shirt.

It’s all that nonce Feinstein’s fault. He gave these fuckers a voice outside of the ring. We could only imagine how stupid and bigoted they were before shoot interviews which made it way more convenient to pretend they weren’t stupid and bigoted.

23 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

It’s all that nonce Feinstein’s fault. He gave these fuckers a voice outside of the ring. We could only imagine how stupid and bigoted they were before shoot interviews which made it way more convenient to pretend they weren’t stupid and bigoted.

Lol 18 wasn't telling Big Kev how to fuck over Madusa back in the day. Shoot Interviews just told us our heroes were a bit thick and swore more than we expected.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Chili said:

Lol 18

That made me chuckle way more than it should have. If I ever do make reference to Feinstein in future (unlikely), I'm using that permanently.