Croaking it 2024

Gus Mears

Kenneth Mitchell from Star Trek:

https://www.startrek.com/en-un/news/remembering-kenneth-mitchell?fbclid=IwAR2KI94V4D-SpMMSJk5nGZ2ii3ZEsFO60ppJB8Klr4lBaPH3xYcdLwiSluQ

Such a nice caring guy. A great loss for the community.

And apparently Chris Gauthier too. Haven't seen anything apart from a few Facebook posts. Luton born. Mostly recognisable from Eureka, Harpers Island and Once Upon A Time.

I think Richard Lewis is only behind Leon as the best character ever on Curb. Up until about Season 5, he was easily the best thing on the show. He would steal every scene. There was a cracking YouTube comp of all of his scenes, and it's all gold. Where Larry hasn't aged at all, Richard looked like he aged 20 years in the space of 3 or 4 in the last few seasons, so it's not all that surprising to read unfortunately. 

• Paid Members

Ah, fuck.

“Richard and I were born three days apart in the same hospital and for most of my life he’s been like a brother to me. He had that rare combination of being the funniest person and also the sweetest. But today he made me sob and for that I’ll never forgive him.” - Larry David

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

IT LIVES WOOO!

The way he says DEEleted is really getting to me. Showing his age too with “give us a call we’re at home”. Ringo definitely still has a landline.

• Paid Members

Dave Myers from the Hairy Bikers after a long battle with cancer. He always seemed such a nice man and there programs were perfect Sunday night viewing. I lost three stone using there diet books. Such a shame.