2 hours ago, Dr. Alan Grant said:

I hope it’s just footage of the Bucks dressed up as everyone involved. Terrible wigs, fake moustaches, a fat suit for Samoa Joe. I want poor editing, bad acting and Brandon Cutler fearing for his life in full Tony Khan cosplay. 

This is what I immediately assumed it would be and it's only Meltzer saying otherwise that's pointing towards the opposite.  So it would be doubly funny if someone is just fucking with Uncle Dave with the actual footage story.  Plans change though I guess...

1 minute ago, CTXRussomark said:

This is what I immediately assumed it would be and it's only Meltzer saying otherwise that's pointing towards the opposite.  So it would be doubly funny if someone is just fucking with Uncle Dave with the actual footage story.  Plans change though I guess...

Every journo is reporting it’s not a bait and switch. He genuinely intends to show the footage. 

5 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

I'm so sick of this shit. I just want to enjoy a weekly wrestling show.

This is pretty much how I feel. I’ve come to realise that all I want from my wrestling shows is to feel like I’ve had fun watching them. That’s why I really enjoyed Wrestlemania last night in spite of its flaws. I felt similarly around the early years of AEW, there was a feel-good factor surrounding the promotion which made each show a delight to watch.

The undercurrent of negativity and backstage drama is something I find more than a little exhausting. And it can pretty much all be traced back to Tony Khan. Any good intentions he may have are lost in the leadership skills he appears to lack, along with his ridiculous behaviour on Twitter. 

1 minute ago, RedRooster said:

This is pretty much how I feel. I’ve come to realise that all I want from my wrestling shows is to feel like I’ve had fun watching them. That’s why I really enjoyed Wrestlemania last night in spite of its flaws. I felt similarly around the early years of AEW, there was a feel-good factor surrounding the promotion which made each show a delight to watch.

The undercurrent of negativity and backstage drama is something I find more than a little exhausting. And it can pretty much all be traced back to Tony Khan. Any good intentions he may have are lost in the leadership skills he appears to lack, along with his ridiculous behaviour on Twitter. 

This is a better way of saying what I was trying to earlier. They might all be as bad as each other, but Tony Khan will let WWE win if he allows this shit to stink up his actual shows.

Just keep the shows fun, lads.

• Paid Members
55 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

That’s why I really enjoyed Wrestlemania last night in spite of its flaws. I felt similarly around the early years of AEW, there was a feel-good factor surrounding the promotion which made each show a delight to watch.

Good thing WWE don't have any negativity going on right now that could distract from their product. 

Oh wait, the rapes. I forgot about the rapes.

Just now, LaGoosh said:

Good thing WWE don't have any negativity going on right now that could distract from their product. 

Oh wait, the rapes. I forgot about the rapes.

Gooshy, stop. This way madness lies.

There'll always be a reason why the other fucker is just as bad.

The only route to sanity here is for everyone to lay down their arms.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Gooshy, stop. This way madness lies.

There'll always be a reason why the other fucker is just as bad.

The only route to sanity here is for everyone to lay down their arms.

Yeah fair enough. My post was meant tongue in cheek. If we want to watch something guilt free then wrestling definitely isn't it!

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RedRooster said:

Considering what’s been happening inside WWE in the last few months, let alone years, it’s interesting that some back stage drama and dodgy twitter exchanges is the rubicon and not the sex trafficking for example.

AEW have far better matches and PPV’s. WWE have better production and can deliver better storylines. But maybe just stop watching AEW if Tony Khan bothers you to the point of affecting your enjoyment. 

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I just find the whole thing really sad. They were on such a roll since the start of the year. It was bad enough the previous two times Punk’s bullshit derailed them, but he doesn’t even work there anymore and it’s happening again!

Make’s Copeland’s “just enjoy the wrestling!” speech look stupid too. One week later and they’re now throwing shit themselves. Imagine giving Ariel Helwani any type of satisfaction. For shame.

Edited by Supremo

See, @LaGoosh, madness.

Everyone needs to get over themselves, stop pretending any of this shit matters and just make good wrestling shows.

Have a coke and a smile, and book Danielson to do something amazing. It'll all be grand.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

1 hour ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

See, @LaGoosh, madness.

Everyone needs to get over themselves, stop pretending any of this shit matters and just make good wrestling shows.

Have a coke and a smile, and book Danielson to do something amazing. It'll all be grand.

Danielson v. Japanese wrestling sensation Yoshihiko. Best way to break the internet after this.