People you inexplicably like

SuperBacon

I know this is very odd one but Rylan Clark. I know he has weird teeth and is probably annoying to a lot of people but I really like him. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, and doesn't take himself seriously at all. There is just something really likeable and charming about him

7 minutes ago, deathrey said:

I know this is very odd one but Rylan Clark. I know he has weird teeth and is probably annoying to a lot of people but I really like him. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, and doesn't take himself seriously at all. There is just something really likeable and charming about him

Nothing odd about that, I think he’s wonderful. He’s a great host of Ready Steady Cook as he asks the chefs loads of questions about how and why they’re cooking stuff the way they are and it makes it really educational. 

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, deathrey said:

That's a very good one. I judge people who whinge about Rylan. Guy is funny as fuck. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

I have a lot of time for Stephen Mulhern. He's got that early evening light entertainment TV presenter schtick down to a tee and he's completely self aware of it. He hams it up and plays up to with a wink and a nod which you can tell when watching In For A Penny.

There was a show years ago, probably more than a decade, where Stephen Mulhern presented one of those additional shows for Britains Got Talent (think Big Brothers Bit on the Side and other shows like that). It was absolutely hilarious and the highlight of my week back then. I can’t comment on any of his new things but if you can catch any of that somewhere I highly recommend it!

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Dead Mike said:

I know a couple of people who have worked with Rylan on separate occasions and both have confirmed he's absolutely sound and very funny. It's always nice when someone you want to be lovely turns out to be. 

I was in a lift with Rylan once, he seemed proper sound from what I gathered in a very brief interaction/overhearing him chatting to someone else. 

Paul Hudson.

He does the Weather on Look North - which is Yorkshire's local news show after the 6pm news.

Thoroughly nice man it seems, who does a feature on photos of weird clouds and shit that local numpties like me have sent in.

Most of you wont know him, but I'm eagerly awaiting his spiel about the wind today.

Edited by Max Power

Tom Cruise.

Yes, he’s a top Scientologist wierdo, and adjacent to some bad shit.

But he makes great films - as well as being the last proper film star, he’s an incredible producer and has launched many good actor’s careers.

He always comes across well in interviews, is an enthusiastic film buff, and everyone I know who’s worked with him says he’s an absolute pleasure and a professional.

I met him one on the stairs at Shepperton, he’d taken over half the post production building for one of his movies, I played it cool and nodded and so did he, and on that basis we are mates.

• Paid Members

Strong rumours lately that he's left Scientology but both sides have chosen to keep it quiet because of the amount of stuff they have on each other. Rumours I choose to believe because that's how much I've watched Mission: Impossible.