Ruud Gullit’s Sexy Football 2023/2024 Domestic Only Thread

Mr_Danger

34 minutes ago, Wretch said:

FFS Forest

VAR has had a shocker today, but that’s an embarrassing tweet. Just send us down now. 

I think your forum avatar sums up what everyone thought when they saw that tweet. I'd expect trouble for publicly saying that.

Referees are a lovely bunch who never hold grudges as well. So I'm 100% sure they won't go out of their way to fuck with Forest in the near future.

• Paid Members

Not one of them rcelebrating like usual when winning a shootout. And rightly so. Bunch of cunts. Ten Hag, Onana and Rashford need to go. Most of the squad do but those three first. I’m sure it was a great game for the neutrals and Keith. But it’s just another frustrating and shit afternoon being a United fan. 

3 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Yeah well United are still shit, and Bruno Fernandes is a horrible little cunt. Fuck off.

I still love how much he irritates fans. And the fact he can still turn up every now and then. I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes though. 

• Paid Members

The V in VAR stands for virgin. What a crock of shit. That would have been one of the iconic moments of football there but snatched away by some dweeb drawing lines in a van. 

Condolences to @Keith Houchen! I don't even care about English football and I'm annoyed by it, fuck knows how raging you are. 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

It’s just another frustrating and shit afternoon being a United fan. 

You’ve just reached the FA Cup final…

No point pretending its still 1999 and that Man Utd are still somehow above reaching your odd cup finals.

Be thankful, fans of 98% of football clubs are facing winning fuck all this season.

• Paid Members

Forest's management/whoever runs the twitter page are an embarrassment. 

The refereeing was shite but what is that statement going to achieve other than make them a further laughing stock. 

• Paid Members
Just now, garynysmon said:

You’ve just reached the FA Cup final…

No point pretending its still 1999 and that Man Utd are still somehow above reaching your odd cup finals.

Be thankful, fans of 98% of football clubs are facing winning fuck all this season.

We’re still shit. We were 3-0 up against a championship team. Despite how shit we play, we should’ve had enough in that team to not let them comeback. 

I don’t want to see my team play like this all season and getting lucky to get to a final. Call me mad, but I prefer watching us not play like absolute shit. 

13 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

still love how much he irritates fans

Honestly the fact he's the captain of the club says everything about the state of United. He's an embarrassment.

I cannot believe we were robbed of one of the greatest wins of all time because of badly freeze framed/fuzzily pixelated lines. Coventry deserved all of that.

2 hours ago, Scott Malbranque said:

Someone check on Houchey. By Jayus

I have something resembling a pulse again. 

Well, after 70 minutes it had gone as expected but I did not think Man Utd would crumble like they did. There is taking the foot off the gas and there’s ditching the car and legging it. 

Honestly I thought the penalty for the equaliser was soft and as for the disallowed goal at the end, that’s exactly what VAR was brought in for. We had a couple of chances in extra time that we could’ve taken but ultimately I can’t complain. If anything I think we gave them too much respect in the first half. 

Top marks to Onana. There was some first class shithousery from the lad. From getting booked for time wasting (Man Utd shouldn’t be time wasting against a championship side with that long on the clock, but that’s another matter) to the booking for the shenanigans before the missed Sheaf penalty. Brilliant stuff. 

1 hour ago, TheBurningRed said:

Call me mad, but I prefer watching us not play like absolute shit. 

I’d rather win games. How you win them is a bonus. 

EDIT - Oh yeah, FA Cup bonus edition. Those Utd fans who left when they thought we’d won it at the end would’ve got home by the time the last penalty was taken!

Edited by Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

Very gracious of you Houchey. Nice to see you taking it well whilst the rest of the ABUs on the forum are rattled. I felt fully embarrassed watching United win that, Coventry would have fully deserved that late winner had it been onside.