Ruud Gullit’s Sexy Football 2023/2024 Domestic Only Thread

Mr_Danger

10 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Hey you never know, maybe that bald Dutch man will keep him around for "hair vibes"

Urgh, I’m not sold on bald Dutch managers. I wanted Ange on the basis that you are never gonna replace Klopp so might as well have a laugh in the interim and he at least has the cult of personality thing going for him.

I actually think Ange would be the perfect post Klopp manager. Personality and a brand of football. Obviously his challenge will come in the second season on if he can build on his first with Spurs, but it seems like the sort of manager that would fit there.

Where's Tuchel going this summer? Will United go for him?

Just watched Derby get promoted. Pleased for a club that were on the brink of extinction and had about 4 players at one point, be able to celebrate for once. Good for them.

Also excellent to hear someone screaming "Fooking hate Sky Spoooooorts" right next to the comms team who had to keep apologising.

Also won 20 quid on Pompey, which was nice.

Feel sick every time Sky mention some game tomorrow mind.

• Paid Members
On 4/25/2024 at 2:33 PM, Factotum said:

I actually think Ange would be the perfect post Klopp manager. Personality and a brand of football.

Playing Russian Roulette every game is a brand of football I suppose.

Really strange game, I couldn't believe we were 3-0 up as wasn't much in it between the two teams, then couldn't believe it was 2-3 as not much happened in the second half besides Raya deciding to give them a gift and make it interesting. Good win for us, we should finish second now but unless something unbelievable happens in the remaining fixtures, I can't see anything but Man City retaining the title yet again.