Ruud Gullit’s Sexy Football 2023/2024 Domestic Only Thread

Mr_Danger

Anyone checked on our Frankie? That a helluva result for Palace. Real shite for the Man Utd fans but if it’s any consolation, they haven’t got far to get home. 

• Awards Moderator
Posted (edited)
On 1/30/2024 at 12:32 PM, Devon Malcolm said:

Really pleased for @Frankie Crisp today with the news that Palace just signed Daniel Munoz, a right-back. Not only because he's a really fun player but also because, most importantly, he may reduce Joel Ward's playing time. This is the universe levelling things up for you after that fry-up.

You weren’t wrong about him being a fun player. He doesn’t stop and just wants to get up the pitch; if someone’s in his way they won’t be there for long. Glasner’s formation is ideal for him as he gets plenty of freedom down the right, being an ideal foil when Olise wants to wander infield.

Just got back from the match and it was a hoot. At no point before it did I see us losing but I didn’t think I’d walk out of Selhurst thinking we should have had more. Olise and Eze are a delight when they play together, Munoz is the antithesis of that yard dog Joel Ward but Adam Wharton is the one to watch. The kid reads the game better than anyone I’ve seen for years, especially at that age.

Up the Palace.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

On 5/6/2024 at 11:32 PM, Frankie Crisp said:

Adam Wharton is the one to watch. The kid reads the game better than anyone I’ve seen for years, especially at that age.

Another fantastic bit of recruitment by Spurs who watched him for ages and then decided not to buy him for reasons only known to them.

Well this can fuck off. Can’t help but think this is the sort of knock on effect we can expect in society as the tories ramp up their attack on the disabled  

NEWS: Update to ticketing provision for Disabled Supporters in 24/25

3 Hours ago

Mark Hornby

Coventry City will be modifying and updating its ticketing provision for Disabled Supporters in the 2024/25 season.

The changes bring the Sky Blues into line with other clubs and have been made following consultation with the EFL and also Level Playing Field, the campaign group for disabled sports fans.

The changes will see Coventry City now require supporters to be on the Enhanced rate of PIP or Higher Level Rate DLA to receive a free Personal Assistant ticket.

out.stream powered by ADITION

A Personal Assistant is provided a free ticket for the game under the condition of providing support and assistance for the disabled supporter and their needs, and to enable them to attend the match in safety and comfort. If the disabled supporter is not present at the match; then the Personal Assistant ticket is not able to be used.

Under 14s will also no longer receive a free ticket for their Personal Assistant, again bringing Coventry City in line with other clubs and entertainment venues. Level Playing Field guidance advises that where the disabled person is a young child, and their Personal Assistant/Carer is their parent, it is unlikely to be necessary for service providers to allow the adult to attend for free as part of the reasonable adjustments duty, if they require all children to be accompanied by an adult – which the Sky Blues do for all Under 14s.

We appreciate that not all circumstances or requirements to attend a game may be covered by the Enhanced PIP or Higher Level DLA criteria, and the Ticket Office will consider examples such as these on a case-by-case basis.

The changes that are being made ensure that disabled supporters who require assistance will still be able to get a Personal Assistant ticket, while ensuring we have a system that is both fair and robust.

Due to the policy change and for this season only, Disabled supporters will not be able to renew their Personal Assistant tickets automatically. Anyone requiring a Personal Assistant ticket will need to contact the Ticket Office – either in person at the Coventry Building Society Arena, by calling 024 76991987 (Option 1) or by emailing ticketoffice@ccfc.co.uk.  

Disabled supporters who do not require a Personal Assistant will be able to automatically renew their own Season Tickets for the 2024/25 campaign, with Season Ticket information confirmed soon.

14 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I'd urge you all to take 10 minutes out of your day to watch this.

Fantastic video from Wolves, what a top bloke Reepa is, you could just see how many people have wanted to open up but couldn’t till then. Proper lump in throat stuff

@ the arsenal fans on here, if I send it tomorrow first class, you could be supporting on Tuesday in a lovely Spurs shirt.

07/08 home 125th anniversary or 12/13 away with Dembele on the back, take your pick (although I think PunkStep wants that one)

Let me know and keep it COYS!