Ruud Gullit’s Sexy Football 2023/2024 Domestic Only Thread

Mr_Danger

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, garynysmon said:

Be thankful, fans of 98% of football clubs are facing winning fuck all this season.

More than 98% of football clubs didn't spend the best part of a billion pounds to dump a three goal lead to a mid-table Championship team and get outplayed in extra time.

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

Very gracious of you Houchey. Nice to see you taking it well whilst the rest of the ABUs on the forum are rattled. I felt fully embarrassed watching United win that, Coventry would have fully deserved that late winner had it been onside.

Thanks. In the spirit of reciprocity, I hope City absolutely steamroller Utd in the final. 

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Very gracious of you Houchey. Nice to see you taking it well whilst the rest of the ABUs on the forum are rattled. I felt fully embarrassed watching United win that, Coventry would have fully deserved that late winner had it been onside.

In fairness ABU has been a derelict term for about 10 years.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

Not one of them rcelebrating like usual when winning a shootout.

Well, apart from Antony, which is some gall from him considering he is absolutely shite.

20240421_213009.jpg.a8747059cc53e6c3139be31f0386d65a.jpg

Just got back from Wembley.

Went thinking 'well we're going to get hammered, let's just have a lovely day' and ended up without a voice wishing all sorts of unimaginable things on the ref, VAR, Antony, Bruno Fernandez and Antony again.

Mark Robins has made the last 7 years supporting Coventry so much more enjoyable than the 30 years I was alive for before that.

What a day.

Can't stand The Enemy, and think its a little weird to have a Club anthem about how life is shit, we live in a dump and we're never going to escape but... WE'LL LIVE AND DIE, WE'LL LIVE AND DIE IN THESE TOWNS 💙 

...I live in Camden. Shut up.

Just now, SuperBacon said:

Blimey. Did you get lost???

Ha, it takes a while to be fair. Walk to Alperton, delays on the Picadilly, stop for a kebab on York Way.

I thought the atmosphere today was - in the main - really good.

Watched and thoroughly enjoyed the Cov game and very proud of my original home town today.

My year old son who is born and raised in Glasgow lost a little interest at 0-3 but got increasingly into it for the comeback.

The rollercoaster of emotions from the premature ecstasy of that last minute of extra time "winner" to the agony of a penalty shootout loss was enough to leave him in tears.

Spoiled wee shite has been too used to watching Celtic win practically everything domestically his entire life and isn't yet used to the true misery of football.

Edited by TAFKA Jonny Vegas

16 minutes ago, TAFKA Jonny Vegas said:

Watched and thoroughly enjoyed the Cov game and very proud of my original home town today.

My year old son who is born and raised in Glasgow lost a little interest at 0-3 but got increasingly into it for the comeback.

The rollercoaster of emotions from the premature ecstasy of that last minute of extra time "winner" to the agony of a penalty shootout loss was enough to leave him in tears.

Spoiled wee shite has been too used to watching Celtic win practically everything domestically his entire life and isn't yet used to the true misery of football.

So...a whole season? :)