Ruud Gullit’s Sexy Football 2023/2024 Domestic Only Thread

Mr_Danger

• Paid Members
On 12/19/2023 at 5:38 PM, Devon Malcolm said:

I'm sure Forest fans will be doubly delighted - losing the manager they vocally backed, to be replaced by the man who plays the dullest football on the planet. Merry Christmas!

Tell you what, I know it’s still very early days, but I’m delighted so far with what I’ve seen from Nuno. As I said, early doors, but it’s the complete opposite of what I expected.

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Wretch said:

Tell you what, I know it’s still very early days, but I’m delighted so far with what I’ve seen from Nuno. As I said, early doors, but it’s the complete opposite of what I expected.

Yep, it's been far more progressive than I expected. Let's hope it continues!

Personally, I’m very happy that Japan have not included Tatsuhiro Sakamoto in their squad for the Asian Cup. I don’t think he’s quite good enough and needs to stay at club level to work on his game. 

God I would die for this man.

I love the shouts from the crowd. "Where's he got fucking 8 from*?" "Sit down you fucking slag" and Ange nearly causing the Bournemouth bench to see the definition of "fuck around and find out"

*as I get older, I find myself using the phrase "Where's he got that from?" a lot when the board goes up. I've become my Dad basically.

19 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

*as I get older, I find myself using the phrase "Where's he got that from?" a lot when the board goes up. I've become my Dad basically.

Considering fourth officials only started putting up boards with the minimum amount of added time a smidge over 25 years ago, how young does that make your Dad?!

5 minutes ago, Fog Dude said:

Considering fourth officials only started putting up boards with the minimum amount of added time a smidge over 25 years ago, how young does that make your Dad?!

Russo swerve, my Dad doesn't even like football! It just feels a very him thing to say, along with a look to the sky and an annoyed "cor" sound :)

This is my all time favourite piece of Spurs clothing that I had when I was about 7 and this guy has reproduced them, so I've had to get it.

spacer.png

I don't know how he's getting away it, but all reviews have said how good the quality is and an original will set you back at least a ton.

Liverpool, Arsenal, Newcastle bits as well.

https://www.franksfootball.com/

Edit: was supposed to post in kit thread, cba to move it. Sorry.

Edited by SuperBacon
Shirt nonce mistake

• Paid Members

CHO's denied the links to Epstein and the allegations that he was part of a cabal of billionaire paedos as a baby. Please keep tagging him in those posts, I want to hear his alibi (if he has one) and see if he's willing to provide DNA to clear his name.

40 minutes ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

CHO's denied the links to Epstein and the allegations that he was part of a cabal of billionaire paedos as a baby. Please keep tagging him in those posts, I want to hear his alibi (if he has one) and see if he's willing to provide DNA to clear his name.

No smoke without fire.