Ruud Gullit’s Sexy Football 2023/2024 Domestic Only Thread

Mr_Danger

• Paid Members

Gutted to see him get the boot. I fully expect us to now indefinitely go back on the managerial merry go-round. A shambles, ran on the whim of that Fat Tony dodgy fuck. 

Came along when we were bottom of the championship and took us to the PL in the same season. What a man.

Micah Richards on MOTD: "Everton are keeping clean sheets" Except they conceded two yesterday. "Danjuma came on and made the difference" He didn't, he missed at least 3 excellent chances.

He's dreadful. I've always thought this. But has a funny laugh I suppose?

Lutons manager Rob Edwards. I don't know too much about him but I've been really impressed with him all season, but especially the last week. 

He's shown such dignity and empathy regarding Lockyer, and he clearly has a fantastic relationship with their fans. It's heartwarming to see.

Edit: forgot that Boly decision. Ludicrous. 

Edited by SuperBacon

• Paid Members

I don't hate Micah - he's shit at the actual punditry and he's everywhere in ads these days ("We Buy Any Caaaar!") but he means well bless him. I've always found Shearer to be an obnoxious prick. 

Rob Edwards is a gem and he's doing such a grand job there. Luton's squad on paper, respectfully, doesn't look like it can cut it at Prem level and yet somehow they are not only remaining competitive, but are actually in with a real chance of staying up as they continue to grow in the league. I know they are 18th now, but I can see other clubs being dragged into the dogfight in the second half of the season and Luton pipping them to the survival post.