Ruud Gullit’s Sexy Football 2023/2024 Domestic Only Thread

Mr_Danger

• Paid Members

Villa suddenly appear to be something of a dark horse this season. It'll be interesting to see how they end the season. I think I saw that City's next few games are against 4 of the bottom 7, so they may be able to turn things round again, but then they always seem to have a rough Christmas, then bounce back when ut starts getting warmer. It's certainly making for one of the more interesting seasons of the last few years. 

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Mate, he is. 

I have time for Wenger, Emery, erm Bruce Rioch, so it's not an Arsenal thing. He's just a nobhead, and I'd think that if he was managing Rotherham. 

Fair enough. 

On a completely unrelated note, I think Ange Postecoglou is a prick and his "aww shucks we're just trying to play football" facade is completely false. Definitely not a Spurs thing though, I had great time for George Graham, Christian Gross and Harry Redknapp and I'd think that if he was managing Burton Albion. 

Roy Hodgson is a snide prick though. Just because he looks like your favourite great aunt don’t let that fool you. There was a point on the commentary yesterday when Klopp and Hodgson were stood side by side and they said “They’ve won everything in the game between the two of them.” Likewise they could have said that if Klopp was standing by himself.

oh, and Arteta is a prick.

We just didn't have that clinical edge in front of goal yesterday. Giving a early goal up was always going to cause us problems as gave Villa the lead to defend and hold on to, and credit to them they did it well. I expected more from us in the last 20 minutes,:but even the subs failed to give us that spark we needed. Unfortunate with the Havertz disallowed goal hut just the way that type of thing can go for you at times. Tough one at home against Brighton next weekend, hopefully we can get the three points in that one to set us up for the trip to Anfield the following week. 

Does Emery not shaking hands with anyone on the Arsenal bench yesterday because Arteta wasn't on it class him as a "prick" as well? I was under the impression all managers have their "prick" moments. Some are worse then others and I can see why people don't like how Arteta acts at times and think he is one, as I think he is too in moments. 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

There was a point on the commentary yesterday when Klopp and Hodgson were stood side by side and they said “They’ve won everything in the game between the two of them.” Likewise they could have said that if Klopp was standing by himself.

oh, and Arteta is a prick.

Pfffft. Call me when Klopp has conquered the Scandinavian leagues. 

I saw this on Facebook 

And I was taken with the almost universal support he was getting. Everyone saying “Respect” and how his decision should be respected, and how it’s ridiculous that campaigns are forced upon the players. 

It reminded me of the annual support James McLean got for his stance on refusing to be part of a forced campaign. 

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Confirmed now. Shame really. 

They are saying that Nuno Espirito Santo is favourite to become the next manager. Binned by Spurs and one of the Saudi Mickey Mouse teams make you favourite to become Nuno Spirito D'Forest apparently.