Ruud Gullit’s Sexy Football 2023/2024 Domestic Only Thread

Mr_Danger

• Paid Members

Really pleased for @Frankie Crisp today with the news that Palace just signed Daniel Munoz, a right-back. Not only because he's a really fun player but also because, most importantly, he may reduce Joel Ward's playing time. This is the universe levelling things up for you after that fry-up.

• Awards Moderator
5 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Really pleased for @Frankie Crisp today with the news that Palace just signed Daniel Munoz, a right-back. Not only because he's a really fun player but also because, most importantly, he may reduce Joel Ward's playing time. This is the universe levelling things up for you after that fry-up.

Actually overjoyed at the news. When softarse finally hangs up his boots, I'll possibly need a post-Thatcher's dead day of recovery.

5 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

I think we need to prepare ourselves for Conor Bradley becoming the best right back in the world.

Also, the @SuperBacon derby won me twenty three quid!

I don't know why you'd ever bet on Spurs but let this be your last successful time. It never ends well.

Brennan Johnson taking the piss out of Maupay cracked me up.

Have that "Neal" 

• 2 weeks later...

On the sofa under a duvet, and was genuinely angry at the utter shit that Spurs served up today. By far the worst we've player under Ange and every player was rancid. Laying there feeling sorry for myself and thinking "Well, Brighton are decent and a points not bad, and I'm not bothered at all"

Cut to me wheeling around the front room screaming "Go on fucking have that De Zerbi" while my 10yo looked on in horror, and then said "Thought you were ill"

Up the Ange. Up the Spurs. I'm going to bed, I'm spent.

• 2 weeks later...