AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

6 minutes ago, 69MeDon said:

Pretty sure they said that's first come. first serve. Doesn't even matter if you have a ticket, I think. I'm going to the F4W thing in Marylebone in the morning, that's where I saw they said that.

Yeah that’s what I saw too. They’re running it like a TV taping essentially, issue more tickets than there is space and then just do first come first served to mitigate against no shows.

Info here: https://www.boxpark.co.uk/wembley/events/fanpark-w-hooked-on-wrestling/date/4390/2023-08-27/2023-08-27/

“Tickets do not guarantee entry, this event will be first come first served.”

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

14 minutes ago, bigfoote said:
  Hide contents

Jack Perry vs Hook for FTW title

So TK added this to Zero Hour, any more to be added or are we getting home before Tuesday?

That was known about earlier due to a podcast appearance and Collision already taped. Feeling is there's nothing else to be announced. That's played a part in the women's division discussion on the previous pages.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

To be  fair though, bit off to say that sort of thing this week with rhe Bray Wyatt and Terry Funk deaths.

Would’ve made that comment even if they hadn’t of died. You are the resident Grim Reaper after all. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, 69MeDon said:

Pretty sure they said that's first come. first serve. Doesn't even matter if you have a ticket, I think. I'm going to the F4W thing in Marylebone in the morning, that's where I saw they said that.

You need a ticket or you ain’t getting in, but a ticket doesn’t guarantee entry

11 minutes ago, Dr. Alan Grant said:

I can’t imagine anyone wearing the “Scissor Me” shirt outside the context of a wrestling show.

Saw one at a Festival the other week.

£30 a pop is about as much as you’d pay buying them from Pro Wrestling Tees once shipping is added and seems to be in line with merch at everything else these days

Edited by WyattSheepMask

6 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Saw one at a Festival the other week.

£30 a pop is about as much as you’d pay buying them from Pro Wrestling Tees once shipping is added and seems to be in line with merch at everything else these days

It’s what I expect at big events.
Happy to pay as long as they are not *that* type of shirt.  Basically, can I wear it around non-wrestling people?