AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

More interviews coming out from the podcast types. It's amazing how completely checked out The Elite have been during the entire build to All In. Can't think of any promotion they have done. Makes you realise how much of a driving force Cody must have been 5 years ago. Which you could probably guess at during the press tour building to Dynamite's launch.

1 minute ago, Dr. Alan Grant said:

I hope we get to see some photos from UKFF people who are going. In the stadium, outside, merch queues, tiny wrestlers in the ring from the back row, anything that shows the spectacle and size of the show.

I second this. I'm going to be sitting home looking forward to this one all day. Feel free to share what you think are incredibly boring photos, I'll vibe off 'em. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Alan Grant said:

I hope we get to see some photos from UKFF people who are going. In the stadium, outside, merch queues, tiny wrestlers in the ring from the back row, anything that shows the spectacle and size of the show.

I'll do what I can for the great and good and everyone else of UKFF

15 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Anyone going to the Hooked On Wrestling Boxpark event before All In? I was sure I'd put 4 tickets on the form to try get tickets but only have 1 page with 1 QR code.

Pretty sure they said that's first come. first serve. Doesn't even matter if you have a ticket, I think. I'm going to the F4W thing in Marylebone in the morning, that's where I saw they said that.