AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Michael_3165 said:

The general policy is if you bring a sign and hold it up in front of someone you're pretty awful as a human being.

I don't know about the venue rules, though I've been to a few shows and some twat has put a sign up through the show and ruined the whole night. 

That's just my view though. That said taking your siblings kids is cool, wish more uncles and aunts would do it. :)

I don't think any of them will bother holding the signs for long before they get tired :D We've got an aisle seat on the pitch so I'm hoping we can position it so it doesn't block the view behind us. If it does block anyone's view I really don't think they'll be that fussed about not waving them around.

They've been to Hobbycraft...we'll see what they end up with 😀

• Paid Members

I think i'll need binoculars for the screens, nevermind the ring. At least you can really soak up the atmosphere from the nosebleed seats...

Never been to a stadium show before, but i'm getting pumped!

Edited by Rob Lowe

Maybe WWE just concealed them well, but I've never seen speaker stacks like that in the middle frame for a stadium show before. That's the kind of setup you use to blow the face off people at a festival mainstage. 

1 hour ago, Rob Lowe said:

I think i'll need binoculars for the screens, nevermind the ring. At least you can really soak up the atmosphere from the nosebleed seats...

Never been to a stadium show before, but i'm getting pumped!

People in that thread moaning are something else.

If you go to a show in a stadium that size where the focus is often on 2 people in a small ring in the middle, of course the view isn't going to be amazing. But that's not the point of attending is it? 

Unless you've paid through the nose for ringside, it's always going to be a trade off between not having the best view and the positive of just being there.

If that fucking green t-shirt bloke is front and centre, I want someone to find him and take that hat off him and give it a wash.

31 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

If you go to a show in a stadium that size where the focus is often on 2 people in a small ring in the middle, of course the view isn't going to be amazing. But that's not the point of attending is it? 

Unless you've paid through the nose for ringside, it's always going to be a trade off between not having the best view and the positive of just being there.

If that fucking green t-shirt bloke is front and centre, I want someone to find him and take that hat off him and give it a wash.

Likewise if ‘Trinidad Flag Man’ is there, tell him that no one cares about his fucking flag

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

I knew I wouldn't see where I will be but a mate went to Fury Vs Klitschko and said you watch on a screen but you still soak up the atmosphere.

51 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

Possible match that might be added. Helps if you've seen Rampage. Which gives you a sense it ain't a major thing.

Reveal hidden contents

Kris Statlander v. Ruby Soho

Ruby called out Statlander on Dynamite. Then on Rampage Statlander picked up and removed Ruby from ringside to stop interference.

Can see it being added to All Out instead

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, westlondonmist said:

one of those risks of holding a stadium show in London really. 

They've got a roof. 

19 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

They've got a roof. 

Wembley - Does the Roof Close? / Will I Get Wet If It Rains?

Just as a heads-up for people who don't know the roof situation: if you're near the floor and it rains, you're going to get wet. The weather report for tomorrow looks pretty similar to what it was today in North London - decent temperature but consistent showers - but those "showers" today were a fucking deluge, complete with the kind of lightning storms that could see Samoa Joe back in a poncho come show time tomorrow. Bring your coats.

• Paid Members

Well I never. I'll have my rain coat with me, but if the temperature's anything like it was today then I'll probably not really need it. 

Will Ospreay defeated Shingo Tagaki in the main event at RevPro.

Afterwards he gave a heartfelt promo thanking the fans for believing in him and changing his life.

Only to be attacked by a masked man.

Codebreaker

Judas Effect

You know the rest....Jericho unmasked.

Massive heat

Pretty Wild night!

Edited by LWOLeN