AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

3 minutes ago, Vegeta said:

Here as well having a few beers before the show 

The amount of grown men dressed as orange cassidy or the young bucks is shameful 

Not something I would do but it's a huge show, probably never have another AEW show like it so why not. In the 90s we had the guy who was always ringside dressed as Hogan so why not 30 years later?

@LaGoosh erm, that however is weird (not the kids obviously)

Edited by westlondonmist

8 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Just got to Wembley Park Station!

Gonna get a burger and then walk up, heard the queues for merch are like an hour long.

They are indeed. Or were earlier. They’re longer now than they hen I waited for earlier on, so potentially longer

Among the pleasant people here, is someone asking if I’m from nearby, to which his follow up question was “do you know any dealers?”

Edited by Matthew

I haven't read anything in here the last few days in case there were potential spoilers about appearances etc., but just wanted to say I'm insanely jealous of everyone going to the show (including one of my best mates), I hope you all soak up the atmosphere and make the most of one of the biggest things to happen to wrestling in forever, and I can't wait to watch it all when I wake up tomorrow.

To be honest, the only thing I'm slightly worried about is production. We all know it's been a little bit shoddy in places and we have many multi-person matches on this card, along with the massive stadium. I'm rooting for them anyway! Enjoy, folks 😀

Edited by Mr.Showtime
Shoddy production :/

19 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

Kind of wished it started a little later but that's life 

Don't tempt them. It's gonna be impossible for everyone to get home as it is!

Production wise, I'm looking forward to how awful the Jericho performance is going to sound. 

Edited by Vamp

Bet the atmosphere is awesome. MITB weekend was amazing. Even the NJPW show I went to a while ago was fantastic even though I didn't know everyone. I think just being surrounded by a bunch of like minded fans and sharing that experience is worth the money itself. You'll all have an amazing time.