AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

I'm pretty shocked the T-shirts are that cheap to be honest. A ton of the gigs I've been to in the last year Tees have been £40-£50.

I was planning to buy a Bullet Club Gold tee prior to the event, but never got around to it. Hoping there's some still available tomorrow when I get there!

I was thinking, would people be against the idea of neither Cole or MJF turning tomorrow? I'm just thinking of the pop if they hug it out at the end, no matter who wins.

@Kamran I assume the only policy is no Colt Cabana signs. You don't want to get banned from Collision.

Edited by 69MeDon

1 hour ago, Kamran said:

Does anyone know if there is any policy around signs for tomorrow? I'm taking my niece and nephews and they want to make a few signs...

The general policy is if you bring a sign and hold it up in front of someone you're pretty awful as a human being.

I don't know about the venue rules, though I've been to a few shows and some twat has put a sign up through the show and ruined the whole night. 

That's just my view though. That said taking your siblings kids is cool, wish more uncles and aunts would do it. :)

Edited by Michael_3165

25 minutes ago, MPDTT said:

Right, All In Weekend underway for me. Enjoyed the DEFY show in Camden, met Bryan Alvarez and Dave Meltzer. Unsure whether to stay for Progress or grab a late ticket to RevPro.

Did you run upto him? Apparently that’s how you know if the shows big or not

https://x.com/meltzersaidwhat/status/1695004299271524472?s=46&t=bCmXfcTWMg7CMw2PJ8-yLw