AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

11 hours ago, Michael_3165 said:

I'm mid tier and worried that the screens will be so low that they may block the ring. Ill just have to hope they aren't as low as they look in that pic. 

You have to think Mansury has sent up Andrew Thomas to the top of the 500's to check the view?

23 minutes ago, Silky Kisser said:

How can I order this please? I thought I'd read it was on FITE, but I've just seen something that mentions DAZN (Never used either so no idea if they're linked) 

Will be watching via Firestick. 

It's available on YouTube too

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, Silky Kisser said:

How can I order this please? I thought I'd read it was on FITE, but I've just seen something that mentions DAZN (Never used either so no idea if they're linked) 

Will be watching via Firestick. 

If you buy it on fite, it’s always in your account to watch again. I know some providers it’s only a limited window for replays. I believe if you sign up to AEW+ on fite you get a discount on it as well.

• Paid Members

Regardless of what happens at the show, what the card is etc, this thread over the last few days has been an absolute joy to read and I sincerely hope you all have the best time. It's nice to read positivity and just see everyone super excited for the same event rather than sniping and tribalism. Have a good one, folks!

1 minute ago, gmoney said:

I'm bald, with a beard and slightly overweight. Say hello if see me! 

It's like a walking mirror for me! Block 112 at the back in raspberry ripple section if anyone wants to say 'hi'. No scythe today!

10 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Stupid question but been a while..  if I buy it on Fite can I start it anytime?

If I remember correctly. Not had Fite TV for a while now but if you try and pick it up mid show the feed will be live, so if you want to watch it from the start then wait until after it's finished.