AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

@Matthew you good mate? Need a check in here pal.

@Infinity Land yep, what a cunt

I’m here. Safe and sound, within about 45mins of leaving my flat in sunny Borehamwood.

Currently sat in Estadio Lounge, enjoying churros, and rehydrating after a good night out last night. 

Atmosphere is gonna be very decent. It’s getting pretty busy.

Queued about an hour at the merch stall, but there’s no risk of them having none, they’ve managed that well I think.

1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said:

Stupid question but been a while..  if I buy it on Fite can I start it anytime?

From what I recall you can join the live feed and rewind. They’ve changed the app a couple of times since I last did that so they may have included a “Watch From the Beginning” option since then. Either way you should be able to watch from the start even of the show is in progress.

On a separate note to everyone who’s going, have a great time. And remember, we want to see lots of pictures when you get back!

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

Got my Sting shirt on, some people in the Wetherspoon's have been showing their appreciation. 

How nice is Marylebone station? Proper cosy. Doesn't even feel like a London station. 

20230827_075804.JPG

11 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

I guess I'll have to go to Wembley Park Station for that awesome view and photo op 

It is indeed.

2 minutes ago, Gay as FOOK said:

Okay fine I'm jealous. 

Me too. On my way to Reading to take the eldest to see Billie Eilish. Might have to suplex a food vendor or something or start a "You deserve it" chant at the bar ffs.