WWE Sold To Endeavor, Will Merge With UFC

SaitoRyo

• Paid Members

Reads like it's a 3 person team at the top with Emanuel having final say. 

Vince hasn't had someone tell him his ideas are stupid for 40 years, Emanuel is, by all accounts, a nightmare to deal with. This is going to be fun to watch implode. I give it 12 months before 'Vince takes a step back' 

• Paid Members

I'd guess this was a factor in the Wrestlemania results.

Spoiler

Big mainstream news story and wanting to show the biggest star as the champion - you can imagine it being the kind of thing Vince would have made sure Hogan had the belt for in the past. It's maybe not the time to have the guy that came from the competition as your champion.

20 minutes ago, chokeout said:

Reads like it's a 3 person team at the top with Emanuel having final say. 

Vince hasn't had someone tell him his ideas are stupid for 40 years, Emanuel is, by all accounts, a nightmare to deal with. This is going to be fun to watch implode. I give it 12 months before 'Vince takes a step back' 

Oh to be a fly on the wall at that first alien meeting where he starts suggesting they do a cross promotional angle where R-Truth develops agoraphobia that gives him the shits. They'll probably just put him in a corner and leave him there.

spacer.png

• Paid Members

I don't think we'll notice a huge amount of change in the short term other than potentially more sponsored tie-ins between the two. Both properties are completely unique and there's more mileage in building them as such as opposed to both merging under a combined moniker.

Vince will be dead soon anyway.