Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted (edited)

 

31 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Just want you to know (no idea if it's happening for anyone else) but every tweet you link doesn't embed at all and it's very, very annoying :)

If you change the address from x.com to twitter.com when you link it it embeds like above.

Or maybe it's just happening for me.

Edited by SuperBacon
  • Paid Members
Posted

Yeah it's every X link that's been posted on here for weeks, including some of yours Bacon. The only way around it on mobile for me is to hold the link and open in a new tab or the post vanishes and says failed to load or some bollocks.

  • Paid Members
Posted

It seems to have flown under the radar but Meltzer said that Cabana’s fall out with Punk - which caused all of this - happened after Cabana had pizza with Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens and Punk had expected him to cut ties with anyone WWE-related.

Punk really is a proper weirdo eh? I can’t imagine being THAT controlling.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, unfitfinlay said:

It seems to have flown under the radar but Meltzer said that Cabana’s fall out with Punk - which caused all of this - happened after Cabana had pizza with Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens and Punk had expected him to cut ties with anyone WWE-related.

Punk really is a proper weirdo eh? I can’t imagine being THAT controlling.

If it's true, it's exactly what I said earlier - his relationships are all transactional. These huge financial gestures - promising to pay Colt's legal fees, buying Joey Mercury's house - all carry with them the assumption that he's buying your loyalty. 

Posted

Speaking of AJ, she's pretty much been radio silent throughout this entire ordeal, hasn't she? I don't blame her. I'm tempted to pick up her book too as I've heard great things about it.

Posted
3 minutes ago, deathrey said:

He was always one of my favourites but he has turned in to a narcissistic loon.

I feel the same way. Punk was definitely one of my favourites in WWE but I can’t stand him now.

Posted
17 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Speaking of AJ, she's pretty much been radio silent throughout this entire ordeal, hasn't she? I don't blame her. I'm tempted to pick up her book too as I've heard great things about it.

Yeah I haven't read it but have heard very good things. She has actually carved out a great career for herself outside of wrestling, one I think Punk is probably secretly jealous of. 

I guess she is keeping quiet because there isn't really a lot she can say and still come off dignified. Sometimes it's better to say nothing and I guess this is one of those situations.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, deathrey said:

I guess she is keeping quiet because there isn't really a lot she can say and still come off dignified. Sometimes it's better to say nothing and I guess this is one of those situations.

Funny because....

29 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Speaking of AJ, she's pretty much been radio silent throughout this entire ordeal, hasn't she? I don't blame her. I'm tempted to pick up her book too as I've heard great things about it.

.... I read this post too quickly as AJ picking up a book, and it immediately put me in mind of Punk chaotically pacing around their living room complaining about who said what as she just sits there on the sofa in a cardigan and a pair of reading glasses, eyes never leaving the book she's reading, just occasionally going "Mmm" to agree with whatever Punk's ranting about, without having to listen to him.

Edited by air_raid
  • Members
Posted
4 minutes ago, air_raid said:

.. I read this post too quickly as AJ picking up a book, and it immediately put me in mind of Punk chaotically pacing around their living room complaining about who said what as she just sits there on the sofa in a cardigan and a pair of reading glasses, eyes never leaving the book she's reading, just occasionally going "Mmm" to agree with whatever Punk's ranting about, without having to listen to him.

You're fantasy booking AJ and Punk in their front room.

Is everything OK? Do you need a lie down? 

Posted

I'm fairly sure Punk was asked about her coming to AEW with him and him saying he wouldn't want that because he liked her "chunky." Which was probably innocuous. 

I imagine Punk is the type to bring his work, or at least his frustrations about it, home. It's probably bad enough hearing him go on about it, let alone then talking about it with other people. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...