Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

He would have give them Costa cards but he's boycotting them over the hot milkshake fiasco.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said:

I mean he's a WWE superstar so yes. All the guys and girls doing Make A Wish (for example) have cameras filming them and I don't think any less of them for it. People can be nice AND have it recorded.

 

 

IMG_2741.png

Edited by Hannibal Scorch
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Regardless of your thoughts on Punk, today marks 10 years to the day that CM Punk left the WWE. It is incredible that from when there was first a hint he might return to wrestling as AEW first sniffed around, I’m sure no-one could have seen this happen. He’s been in the PC gearing up for his return and looks better than he did in AEW. It’s pretty impressive I have to say.

 

Edited by Hannibal Scorch
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, SaitoRyo said:

Fucking hell. This Punk run is turning into some Ultimate Warrior 1998 shit. 

Hope it's not as bad as initially feared, but not holding my breath. 

 

He probably should just retire, Right?

MAJOR WRESTLEMANIA MATCH OFF DUE TO INJURY | PWInsider.com

Oh. Oh no.

Edited by TheScarlettChad
Posted

Everyone can take the piss I don't care. I'm absolutely devastated about this one I fucking can't believe it. 

I thought I saw him looking off in the corner during the rumble but I just shrugged it off. This is the third serious injury in three years, surely this has to be potentially it for him as a in ring talent. 

He was fucking getting his title match and a main event spot at wrestlemania and this happens too fuck it for him. 

Man I can't believe this I really can't.

  • Members
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Man I can't believe this I really can't.

I want to run to you. I really can't believe this @       

Edited by SuperBacon
Missed a bit
Posted

Whatever we all think of the guy it's shit that he's injured and likely missing that Mania spot. In the end he's just a guy trying to make a living in a career he loves and its a real shit thing to happen.

I guess he can hang out with Cora more now.

  • Paid Members
Posted

He should sack off the in ring stuff and transition to commentary. 

But only if he does it like those 2 weeks he did NXT season 3.

Posted

Poor fucker.

There'll be his haters revelling in this obviously, and we know who they'll be when they get here, but the fact he was probably going to win the World Title and main event night one of Wrestlemania it is a shame.

I would imagine this promotes the Women to main event night 1, probably Rhea vs Lynch.

Fuck knows what happens with Rollins now, maybe they do pivot to Gunther, can't see much more of an interesting World Title match 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...