Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Chris Jericho's gift to wrestling fans is relitigating Brawl Out.

Quote

Hey

- I don’t adhere to an employee handbook and have NEVER had one in 4 years of working for

. Ive also never signed an NDA in my life ….ever. So stop trying to be a bully and making egotistical fantasy brags for your clients, and start doing some research before you make blanket statements about your buddies. Because I saw EVERYTHING that night…including how Lucy (and her husband and best buddy) acted and what really went down…and since I was in the room and watching her and everybody else the whole time..I know exactly what really happened. And considering you weren’t there and I was …maybe you should shut your mark ass up. Because what really went down was disgusting. ….

 

Posted
25 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

Chris Jericho's gift to wrestling fans is relitigating Brawl Out.

 

Danielson has a busy enough week and now he's gotta chow down with Chris in a HR meeting because he and his maga wife went in on the lash.

Posted (edited)

People are going to have to start considering that Phil isn't the only fucking tedious person in wrestling, and they're all at it.

It's an industry full of people who think they're the grown up in the room, despite all being children. Imagine a lawyer interacting with wrestlers on twitter. Imagine referring to a lawyer as a 'mark ass'. Good grief.

Relating to this incident specifically, I think it's the most boring topic ever. Both sides think the other is awful and disgusting. We get it. Shut up.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz
  • Paid Members
Posted

Chris Jericho drunk tweeting, arguing about Brawl Out on Christmas morning, is so on brand it hurts. Spend time with the family, Chris. Put The Snowman on.

  • Paid Members
Posted

The only thing I’ve learned from that tweet is that Ms Steel wasn’t the only witness to the event who didn’t sign an NDA. And as Jericho is already the host of Darkside of the Ring, roll on season 5

Posted
29 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I was trying to give Keith a much deserved day off. 

Thanks mate, I appreciate that. Being awarded Christmas Day off isn’t a gesture to be sniffed at. 
 

Ah fuck. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...