Stewson Posted January 26, 2024 Posted January 26, 2024 Hmm, feels a bit "Foley around women wrestlers" to me. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted January 26, 2024 Posted January 26, 2024 30 minutes ago, Stewson said: Hmm, feels a bit "Foley around women wrestlers" to me. Why? Because he's nice to a woman wrestler? Quote
Paid Members Chris B Posted January 26, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 26, 2024 A succulent woman wrestler? Quote
Loki Posted January 26, 2024 Posted January 26, 2024 When I have the inclination to be nice to someone, I tend not to take a camera crew with me. This is just WWE Punk rehabilitation fodder. I'm sure Cora was well pleased, but it's all a bit staged. Quote
Stewson Posted January 27, 2024 Posted January 27, 2024 1 hour ago, TheScarlettChad said: Why? Because he's nice to a woman wrestler? Plus the Starbucks gift card story and the training with some of the women in NXT late last year. Maybe I'm over-thinking it, but I'm sensing slightly creepy vibes. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted January 27, 2024 Members Posted January 27, 2024 God I love Punk, he's such a nob. I also love that out of all the companies in the world he gives STARBUCKS cards. Tru punx never die. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted January 27, 2024 Posted January 27, 2024 8 hours ago, Stewson said: Plus the Starbucks gift card story and the training with some of the women in NXT late last year. Maybe I'm over-thinking it, but I'm sensing slightly creepy vibes. Was the starbucks thing legit? Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted January 27, 2024 Posted January 27, 2024 8 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: Yes. Hmm, I'm sure he had good intentions Quote
Doog Posted January 27, 2024 Posted January 27, 2024 Punk could find the cure for cancer and still be criticised by some for it. It's crazy what a polarising bloke he is, but to the extreme. People that don't like him will hate everything he does and analyse it to the extent that even good things he does are bad and he's a horrible person, even making out he's a sex pest ffs. Then on the other side of the coin you have people who love him and everything he does is the best thing ever with pure intentions and he's the best bloke alive. Crying for weeks on end when he returns, and probably even more when he does something nice. The actual truth, as often in these cases with the bloke is somewhere in thr middle, despite everything he says he clearly wants to be liked, and he does do some good stuff. Cora wil be made up with that regardless of why he did it. The gift cards are a little odd but goes back to wanting to be liked and those that received them I'm sure really appreciated them. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted January 27, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2024 10 hours ago, Doog said: Punk could find the cure for cancer and still be criticised by some for it. Will he have a camera crew filming him when he finds it? Quote
NeverYield Posted January 27, 2024 Posted January 27, 2024 I'm finding Punk far less irritating in this WWE run than I did in his AEW tenure. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted January 27, 2024 Posted January 27, 2024 6 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Will he have a camera crew filming him when he finds it? I mean he's a WWE superstar so yes. All the guys and girls doing Make A Wish (for example) have cameras filming them and I don't think any less of them for it. People can be nice AND have it recorded. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted January 27, 2024 Posted January 27, 2024 He did a nice gesture, I know people want him to fuck up and rage so they can all laugh and say "HA HA LOOK, TOLD YA!" But come on. Quote
Cannibal Man Posted January 27, 2024 Posted January 27, 2024 (edited) HE TOOK A COFFE TO SOMEONE HE FUCKING KNEW FOR YUOUTUBEq!q! IM NOT SAYING TED BUNDY BUT Edited January 27, 2024 by Cannibal Man Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.