Jump to content

The General Politics Thread v2.0 (AKA the "Labour are Cunts" thread)


Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

Well considering he writes in The Sun he might as well go the whole hog and abandon Liverpool altogether, I guess. The fucking shithead.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Fucking hell. If it was just one of them it would be bad enough, but they wouldn't have given a list like that of offences without some sort of probability that he's guilty of at least some of them.

 

The fact that one of the charges relates to being in public office suggests these things happened whilst he was either MP or Mayor. No smoke without fire....

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

Well I worked at part of the count for the Lincolnshire Mayoral election last night. Unsurprisingly the people of Lincolnshire elected the thick as mince Reform candidate Andrea Jenkyns as the new mayor.

Highlight of the night was the real artist who had drawn a tremendous cock and balls on their, or let's face it his ballot paper. It should be framed as it showed real artistic skill. It had been drawn in a 3D way so the cock really popped off the paper. 

Posted
10 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Highlight of the night was the real artist who had drawn a tremendous cock and balls on their, or let's face it his ballot paper. It should be framed as it showed real artistic skill. It had been drawn in a 3D way so the cock really popped off the paper. 

I don't suppose you took a photo? I'm a bit of a cock 'n balls nonce.

Posted

I'm extremely thick about politics but Labour know don't they? They must know that the UK is a bit stupid and could be talked into welcoming chaos over malaise even though it won't benefit anyone but rich cunts? I swear parties seem to get in and go 'Right, well we didn't want this did we. How do we make sure we don't get back in?' Absolutely bodying the PIP stuff and making people with disabilities feel worse thus you lose a lot of them, the winter fuel so you literally try to lose them. Make it three of a kind and throw away your trans supporters too. They MUST know. I'm convinced they're not bothered and it's all very 'fuck it, we've got our pensions, some of us will be Lords, won't that be nice.'

I completely see Reform winning in a few years. I just don't trust this country to absolutely fuck itself and then still blame whatever minority or issue is popular at the time. Tories are in their new IDS/Howard slump era and Libs and Green's will just never appeal THAT much, because stopping the boats and getting a win over some brown lads is better than the environment, they'll be dead when it's really fucked, why would they care.

Probably being a bit dram and pro wrestling with my predictions but as stated, but politically thick over here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...