• Paid Members

That was a bit of a nothing of a show. Perfectly fine to watch in isolation but missing a lot of momentum or natural follow up to Double or Nothing. 

Rampage looks fun as hell though and I hope their mad enough to be building up to a Rush vs HOOK match. 

Edited by LaGoosh

1 hour ago, Supremo said:

Look in my eyes.
What do you see?
The dream match with J - A - double R - E - double T!

Please no, let's keep that old, washed-up carny piece of shit away from Jeff Jarrett.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Supremo said:

Look in my eyes.
What do you see?
The dream match with J - A - double R - E - double T!

Genuinely, if they had the "Bree Woo" interrupt Punk's return promo, in Chicago the heat might well be nuclear and I am all for it. Best in the World vs King of the Mountain, LFG. 

I had absolutely no idea who Dralistico was. Had he ever appeared on Dynamite before? Regardless, "the company won't give us TV time!" is a trope I want to see disappear forever. Plus, if you actually were looking to seize the opportunity and make an impact, why wouldn't you attack MJF, Wardlow or Orange Cassidy rather than Hook? 

1 hour ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

I was totally convinced Jungle Boy was going to turn on Hook in that segment.

I was a little disappointed not to see them continue to tie him to Darby. If they actually are going to have Perry turn, attacking Darby would not only be a logical progression of their storyline, but it would lead to a great match that people would genuinely want to see. I reckon they probably intend to keep him babyface, and this is designed to act as something of a reset, after he showed heelish tendencies during the pillars storyline. 

33 minutes ago, mim731 said:

Genuinely, if they had the "Bree Woo" interrupt Punk's return promo, in Chicago the heat might well be nuclear and I am all for it. Best in the World vs King of the Mountain, LFG

The amount of people who are wanting this on Social Media surprised me and then I realised how fucking great it would be. Bring it on!