Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Nick James

• Paid Members

Merry Christmas for tomorrow folks. It's been quite a year on a personal level. I know it can be rough for some but I hope everyone gets to spend some quality time with family or doing something that makes them happy. I'll save the wishes for 2023 until next week so whatever you're doing, make the most of it x 

Edited by Suplex Sinner
Spelling

• Paid Members

Merry Christmas!

Flew home this morning. I only get back to Ireland maybe twice a year so making the most of it by eating my poor parents out of house and home for the next few days. Flying back on the 27th, that’ll come in quick enough I’m sure. As for the big day itself, my mam will have all her kids under the same roof for the first time since Christmas ‘19 so she’s over the moon about that. Excited to see my five year old nephew for the first time since before Covid was a thing, though slightly anxious he won’t remember who the fuck I am. 

Have a great day everyone.

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I read the other day that in Yorkshire they eat Christmas pudding with cheese. Absolute wronguns, the lot of them.

Have a good day though obviously 

It's Christmas cake with cheese, not Christmas pudding. 

• Paid Members

Merry Christmas everyone!

Got a huge turkey crown for £20 in Iceland earlier this week, so obviously Tesco has a ton of £12 ones to clear. Oh well, veg, spuds, pigs/blankets and the usual to go with.

Merry Christmas all you wonderful lot. I know Christmas is not an easy time for everyone but I hope everyone manages to do something tomorrow which puts a smile on their face.

And no cabbage or cauliflower in this majority vegetarian household.

• Paid Members

Hope you all have a good one with your nearest and dearest. I stuck When A Child Is Born by Johnny Mathis on the jukebox for my dear departed gran. Its going to be a quiet one. Just me and my mum. 

• Paid Members

Feliz Natal you filthy animals. However you’re celebrating or even if you don’t really celebrate it at all, hope everyone has a nice relaxing time today and over the next few days and wishing good health to you and your families.

This is the first time I’ve seen some of my other half’s family in Portugal for a while and it’s been absolutely bloody lovely so far. I keep joking about extending our stay here - I’m worried that we might decide to leave everything behind in London and permanently relocate. Her father has even sorted a Sky Sports feed so I can watch the darts. I’m beside myself.