Christmas Foods 2023

Thunderplex

• Paid Members

All the Christmas goods have started to leak out now, so what’s good and what’s not?

This years Tescos crisps offerings include Christmas pudding flavour that can fuck right off.  Tried the Turkey and Sage Butter ones last night.  Not bad but the butter but tasted more like marge.

Greggs have done the Christmas Soup again this year.  Had it last year, appalling.  Looks like puke and tasted worse.

• Paid Members

Greggs' festive bakes are nice, so I'll probably grab some at some point. Not till December, though, I don't care how early they bring them out.

Fucks me right off that Starbucks are the only ones doing eggnog lattes. They were like crack to me. Am boycotting the cunts now, though, so it's like taunting. Gonna try and learn how to make eggnog this year myself, and then they can really get to fuck.

19 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Fucks me right off that Starbucks are the only ones doing eggnog lattes. They were like crack to me.

I love it when someone says 'like crack' when they've obviously never done crack. Use something from your world, like 'the eggnog latte is like scrapbooking' 🥸

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

Why are you waiting until December? It’s just food. 

A personal thing. I like to "get into the mood" for certain times of year, so I don't want to get into the Christmas frame of mind too early, while I'm still enjoying autumn. Yes, it's poncey. No, I don't care. I might even change my mind, depending on how depressing November is, which is often.

1 minute ago, stewdogg said:

I love it when someone says 'like crack' when they've obviously never done crack. Use something from your world, like 'the eggnog latte is like scrapbooking' 🥸

I've never done scrapbooking either. 

On 10/14/2022 at 12:32 PM, stewdogg said:

So it looks like Kwasi is going to be thrown under the bus today.

That must have been messy.

Edited by Carbomb

1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

Greggs' festive bakes are nice, so I'll probably grab some at some point. Not till December, though, I don't care how early they bring them out.

Fucks me right off that Starbucks are the only ones doing eggnog lattes. They were like crack to me. Am boycotting the cunts now, though, so it's like taunting. Gonna try and learn how to make eggnog this year myself, and then they can really get to fuck.

I hope the festive bakes aren't as "sagey" as last years. That's all you could taste to be honest.

Starbucks are also doing a Caramel Waffle Latte and as I have no morals, had one last night and whilst not like crack, it is like a really good blip of hash. Very nice.