• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, hallicks said:

Sorry for the noob question. I have some credits on the FITE app from when I had AEW+ and old PPV orders. Can I use them towards buying the PPV? I can’t seem to find an option for it, only buying it outright. 

You can't use them towards buying a show. You can only use them to buy a full show if you have enough credits for the whole thing.

While I'm sure it'll be an entertaining show, this is an unusually weak line-up for an AEW PPV, even if you do add some form of title match. I'd probably purchase it if it was a Saturday show, but I'm undecided as to whether or not I should bother. With the cost of living crisis, I'm going to be a lot more selective about these things, I think. I feel like I want to support AEW, but I just don't care about enough of the matches. Even Christian/Jungle Boy feels a bit underwhelming. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, RedRooster said:

With the cost of living crisis, I'm going to be a lot more selective about these things, I think.

If only there was a way to Watch Wrestling for free so you didn't have to worry about this. 

Alas, I live in hope.

• Paid Members

Fuck me the card for this is mad as shite. Bloated as hell with a bunch of nonsense matches that make little sense. Three Trios matches?! A giant ladder match with a bunch of randoms fighting for a title shot that no one is going to believe for a second they'll win. I'm sure it'll be a fun watch but I really hope this event is a chance for the company to refocus, clear the slate and get it together because the build and line up is ridiculous. 

• Awards Moderator

Spotted this morning I’ve got enough Fite Credits to get this show for free. It’s the least hyped I’ve been for an AEW PPV in forever* but it’s not costing me anything so I’ll give this one a go, and I’m sure I’ll have a good time with it.

*technically since Forbidden Door but that doesn’t count does it?